N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
smh, are u serious ?

so now its not cool to buy something at a lesser price ?

and ya only cool when you steal things yourself ?

also,to be very specific .. noone said i was selling, or that he was buying it.

so jump out the biz.[/qu

you must be psyched your boy had to be cool and talk about shit on this thread instead of call you so now people are up in biz...dudes a toy at life too..

im just sayin we been pyramid skemein for a while now .. stop it 4+1 .. damn my swagg be on heavy auto matic replay up in this bitch all around the board word to ghandi..

peedouble.jpg

peedouble2.jpg

peedouble3-1.jpg

peedouble4.jpg

pyramid point proffesionals.. word to giza ..and the pyramids that dwell there ..knowledge that.. pshines 2011..calulated steps threw geometrics ..its all ethic slime !!!:scrambled: :stretch:

you must be psyched your boy had to be cool and talk about shit on this thread instead of call you so now people are up in biz...dudes a toy at life too..

nikka, jus stfu .. fall back and bump ya head.

noone said shit to u, we both happened to be posting,

and my nikka asked me a question ..

thats that.

ya wanna ridicule over that, then feel free my g.

smh, are u serious ?

so now its not cool to buy something at a lesser price ?

and ya only cool when you steal things yourself ?

also,to be very specific .. noone said i was selling, or that he was buying it.

so jump out the biz.

aint nothing wrong with buying paint i mean i did buy a can or two but if i so niccas got a list of old school heads buying paint off me, will be very sad to graff if u wanna put it like that not everybody lives off stealing paint shit just got hotter and niccas dont wanna put there job on the line why losse ur job cuz u stolen some paint if homedepot sells paint for 4 dallors a can why not but off sombody selling them 2 cans for 5 cash....did see one thing sold paint 2 some old school cat and he put it up on sites that he racked it but oooo well selling paint helps pay bills and so on

aint nothing wrong with buying paint i mean i did buy a can or two but if i so niccas got a list of old school heads buying paint off me, will be very sad to graff if u wanna put it like that not everybody lives off stealing paint shit just got hotter and niccas dont wanna put there job on the line why losse ur job cuz u stolen some paint if homedepot sells paint for 4 dallors a can why not but off sombody selling them 2 cans for 5 cash....did see one thing sold paint 2 some old school cat and he put it up on sites that he racked it but oooo well selling paint helps pay bills and so on

well said ...

I always did Rusto and AA.

But just had a thought based on some business I been doing recently. The Chinese do everything for cheap.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/spray-paint.html

If you can put down $12K plus another $4K for shipping you can get 30,000 cans of paint from China for like $1.50 per unit. Turn it around for $2.50 a can that's $30,000.

Think about it. I haven't.

Idk how any of you see how its ok to buy paint to commit a felony at all... Think of it like this buy spray and get caught bombin and get smacked with a crazy ass fine .. And some time or spend some bread drive a few ours south do about 2 walk outs ... Get paid in paint and have paint 2 bomb.. Down fall grand larsony ... But im just sayin i aint ever payin for paint ever

im just sayin we been pyramid skemein for a while now .. stop it 4+1 .. damn my swagg be on heavy auto matic replay up in this bitch all around the board word to ghandi..

peedouble3-1.jpg

pyramid point proffesionals.. word to giza ..and the pyramids that dwell there ..knowledge that.. pshines 2011..calulated steps threw geometrics ..its all ethic slime !!!:scrambled: :stretch:

as long as you see the sight.

a pyramid is only a stack of bricks

maybe our paths will cross again in the 5th dimension

peace

Idk how any of you see how its ok to buy paint to commit a felony at all... Think of it like this buy spray and get caught bombin and get smacked with a crazy ass fine .. And some time or spend some bread drive a few ours south do about 2 walk outs ... Get paid in paint and have paint 2 bomb.. Down fall grand larsony ... But im just sayin i aint ever payin for paint ever

I gotta agree / dissagree with ya.

1. if a nikka gotta record, regardless of what crime he does.. hes fucked, wether its bail. or city bid,

or if a prior felony already... a state bid.

2. a simple walk out, has turned into felonies for people, my nikka punched a security gaurd to get away,

and the case turned into an assault, and robbery charge... (once u hit an employee, etc) and i know of

about 2-3 others similar things.

3. in another year or two, when they finish making rustoleum to be shit paint, and caps not working any

more, .. my theory is ya stuck with german paint..... and where u racking that ?

.... and of course if anyone got that answer, i wouldnt expect ya to put it here... lol

ya dig what im saying thou ?

i feel ya, i dont like paying for paint, but it happens, sometimes..

its a choice of , walk our rack ... possible arrest, lose my job.. etc be fucked...

or ehhhh fk it, i work, im good.. i got some extra bread, let me cop this --- whatever amount.