N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
adek is wack... point blank... when i met dude it was pretty damn obvious he was a hipster..not that theres anything wrong with that. loll

y do all cali writers do the "wack on purpose" style throw ups? maybe if they didnt purposely try to make their shit look toy ny natives would fuck with them more

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!

Haha. Your city is the breeding grounds for hipsters, artfags, and fashion homos, what are you talking about? NYC is not very hard, point blank. It is by far the softest major American city I've spent time in.

And I hate hipsters as much or more than the next man, but you polo-wearing gilligans probably consider anyone with clothes that actually fit them a hipster.

Jesus christ all you people do is sit on here and bitch and moan about adek. take the fucking tampon out your cunts. Aint this nyc? Instead of yappin and runnin your mouth sitting at the library talking about whether or not hes a hipster, go out and bomb! you feel a certain way about the guy rag him? talk is cheap! if you feeling froggy then leap. YOu supposed to be some big graff gangsters go vamp him run all his paint yap his cheetos etc. you all talk shit but hide under the guise of anonymity.

Jesus christ all you people do is sit on here and bitch and moan about adek. take the fucking tampon out your cunts. Aint this nyc? Instead of yappin and runnin your mouth sitting at the library talking about whether or not hes a hipster, go out and bomb! you feel a certain way about the guy rag him? talk is cheap! if you feeling froggy then leap. YOu supposed to be some big graff gangsters go vamp him run all his paint yap his cheetos etc. you all talk shit but hide under the guise of anonymity.

But, without anonymity, he might actually find out who everyone is...:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: