N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

You know so much about me yet idk who you are. Are you gay or something or are you just a secret admirer? I can email you an autograph if you'd like..Or are you one of these graf jock groupie whores..If thats the case whats good with some head wops...Let me know who you are.Pm me. If you had a spine you would. Hiding behind a screen name is kindergarten chief. Man up. Every dick tracey on here knows what I write. What are you afraid of? I think cesobitch has a better ring to it. No one's ever been bagged through 12oz but every toys excuse about coming clean is VS VS. This forum is perfect for frail niggas like you to come out your face sideways to people that could stomp you out face to face. Now,back to your regularly scheduled anonymous tough talk.

what do i know about you? that i can read where someone just told you that you should have got hair plugs which gives me the assumption you're old .. mid to late 30's? .. or do i know all this information because YOU post it all over this site self promo'd out .. VS goes after MTA hits .. i'd dare you to post you hitting cleans on this site and see how fast they track your IP but you'd prob actually do that in an attmept to look tough and then i'd feel bad later on because i got you to snitch on yourself worse then you already do .. i dont know a thing about you other then what you SHOW us on this site .. now as for name flips .. your lookin mad silly anus warrior. urban worrier .. like how lame is that shit LMAO

what do i know about you? that i can read where someone just told you that you should have got hair plugs which gives me the assumption you're old .. mid to late 30's? .. or do i know all this information because YOU post it all over this site self promo'd out .. VS goes after MTA hits .. i'd dare you to post you hitting cleans on this site and see how fast they track your IP but you'd prob actually do that in an attmept to look tough and then i'd feel bad later on because i got you to snitch on yourself worse then you already do .. i dont know a thing about you other then what you SHOW us on this site .. now as for name flips .. your lookin mad silly anus warrior. urban worrier .. like how lame is that shit LMAO

HAHAHAHA! THIS DUDE ECHO IS A FUCKING JOKE HES ON HERE EVERY DAY TALKING ALL THIS SHIT WHEN HE IS A TOTAL NOBODY IN THE GAME THE PREZ OF HIS CREW {UW} IS A GAY MAN WHO ONLY DOES LEGALS.....

ECHO POSTED THE SAME PICTURE OVER 50 TIMES ON THIS SITE OF HIMSELF GOING OVER A GIRL WHO PUT WAY MORE WORK IN THAN HE EVER HAS WITH THAT TAG .........

{HEYYYYY BOO WE SEE YOU GIRL!}

NIGGA SAYS HES BEEN A LO LIFE SINCE 90 WITCH IS A TOTAL LIE THEN GOES ON BRAGGING ABOUT HIS UGLY ASS SNEAKERS YOUR A 35 YEAR OLD BIRD LOOKING FOR ACCEPTANCE FROM A BUNCH OF 16-20 YEAR OLDS ON THE INTERNET GO WRITE ON SOMETHING YOU FUCKING DILL WEED!

everyone on here self promotes. i posted my joints once or twice.mostly other ppls shit.same as everyone else . the realest niggas on here dont give a shit who knows what they write..i also have a full head of hair and get a fresh fade once a week thanks for your concern. the ones with the most slick shit to say will never say what they write cuz they are soft hence the cesobitch.. so make sure you dont let the secret out secret admirer. every toy on here says the same shit vs blah blah vs...name one writer that got bagged for posting on 12 oz.that news would have been everywhere. but all you skinny niggas using that as an excuse is old. come up with something new like "i dont wanna get beat up so ima stay anonymous" . that makes more sense than the ip address cry baby shit. you're a bitch end of story. id much rather bash your skull in so all this small talk is very unfulfilling.

HAHAHAHA! THIS DUDE ECHO IS A FUCKING JOKE HES ON HERE EVERY DAY TALKING ALL THIS SHIT WHEN HE IS A TOTAL NOBODY IN THE GAME THE PREZ OF HIS CREW {UW} IS A GAY MAN WHO ONLY DOES LEGALS.....

ECHO POSTED THE SAME PICTURE OVER 50 TIMES ON THIS SITE OF HIMSELF GOING OVER A GIRL WHO PUT WAY MORE WORK IN THAN HE EVER HAS WITH THAT TAG .........

{HEYYYYY BOO WE SEE YOU GIRL!}

NIGGA SAYS HES BEEN A LO LIFE SINCE 90 WITCH IS A TOTAL LIE THEN GOES ON BRAGGING ABOUT HIS UGLY ASS SNEAKERS YOUR A 35 YEAR OLD BIRD LOOKING FOR ACCEPTANCE FROM A BUNCH OF 16-20 YEAR OLDS ON THE INTERNET GO WRITE ON SOMETHING YOU FUCKING DILL WEED!

yall so pussy if i tell you where im gonna be tonight you still wont do a thing.soft..so stay in the shadows..you must be friends with CH or something. you tight cuz i beat up your boy or some shit? cmon son son. if you wanna beatin like i gave him just ask.

WHO U CALLIN A JOCK? I WASNT EVEN RELATING TO YOUR BULLSHIT ON HERE. YOUR MAD SOFT FOR EVEN TAKIN SO MUCH TIME OUT THE DAY TO COME ON HERE AND RESPOND TO NONAMERS. ASIDE FROM THAT YOU HAVE DONE DIDILLY IN GRAFF. YOUR A FUCKIN TOY AND YOU AINT HARD LIKE THAT HOMIE. AND JUST TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU I WILL PM YOU WHO I AM AND LETS SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO MEET UP TONIGHT LIKE YOU SAY. MY MAN WILL FILM THE SHIT AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE YOU CANT BOX WITH GOD. LETS SEE IF YOUR REALLLLLLY THIS TOUGH GUY AS YOU CLAIM TO BE. BECAUSE I GOT THE SCOOP ON YOU. YOUR NOT HARD. YOUR A FUCKIN FAIL.

how you gonna say im lying about rockin Lo in the 90's.get a grip. who the fuck would lie about that? makes no sense.. you tight cuz you was rockin damage inc and wranglers back then.

I ASK MYSELF THE SAME THING WHO WOULD LIE ABOUT ROCKIN LO

YOU WOULD THATS WHO YOU FUCKIN BIRD

OH YOU BEAT UP CH? WOOOOOOOOORD?

WHAT THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING THATS BEING SAID HERE?

YOU SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT TO PROVE TO AN ANONYMOUS ASSHOLE SUCH AS MYSELF THIS WAS A TEST AND YOU FAILED! YOU LOSER!

NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR BLACK BOOK AND SMOKE IT TOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!