N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Hahahahaha your a joke my due... Yes the name is similar? You really see similar style with sever and sevor? Exactly jock

And yea in Dek 2dx yea there was a previous Dek tpa etc. But when I was coming up the train era was done I didn't see none of that I had already invested in the name. You wanna call me a jock cool.... But just remain a e-jock like urban said about someone else you pussy and won't drop your name...... Pussy

YO THAT NIGGA FROM AVS CRUE SEVOR IS A MAD JOCK..HOW CAN BREAK RIBS OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS DENY ALL THAT? THEN AGAIN IF BREAK RIBS IS DEK THEN THAT IS A NO BRAINER IN THAT CASE CAUSE DEK IS A BITE TAG TOO. BUT BACK TO SEVOR. HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF SEVER? YOUR SHIT LOOKIN A BIT LIKE SEVER TOO! BUMP SEVER NOT SEVOR..STYLE IS HURTIN ON ALL THEM LEGALS YOU DOIN. STOP BEIN SO EASILY INSPIRED BY OLD SCHOOL GRAFF MAGS MY SUN![/color][/b]

old school graff is the best inspiration

GET SOME NEW CLOTHES YOU BUM

that's vintage polo .. why would you get new clothes when niggas is tryna recreate that look now? you dont see how polo brought back the USA style with those USA vests? Schtop it rookie, i'm 23 and i know aint nothin hittin like vintage polo or vintage gear period .. Where the Starter Pullovers at?

• Like 1

the smartest thing cesobitch has ever said.bravo

prob not at all .. the thing is, regardless if i agree with people's graff moves or ideals i keep it real and respect known things .. as for cesobitch .. you're like 34 you really doing name flips like its kindergarten?