N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD WORD COP OUT...

PLEADING GUILTY IS A BARGAINING CHIP HE JUST THROUGH AWAY BY TALKING TO THE COPS WHEN THEY ARRESTED HIM, THE COPS ARE NOT A DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR ANYTHING!

THE COPS CAN NOT OFFER YOU ANY DEAL, THE DA HAS TO. NO GOOD LAWYER IS GONNA TELL YOU TO ADMIT TO SHIT UNTIL IT's TIME FOR ENTERING A PLEA AND THERE AFTER SENTENCING.

LEARN THE LAW, FACTORY MADE TOY.

HE COULD HAVE DENIED IT UNTIL HE GOT AN OFFER DOWN TO SOMETHING REASONABLE AND THEN ADMITTED TO IT FOR A LESSER SENTENCE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe cope had a good lawyer? or him copping out mightve had something to do with him being rord. End of the day how does knowing or caring about this help or affect me in any way?

Very possible. But I've never heard of a felony matter ...two at that... Gettin disposed of at arraignment unless charges were dropped by the state down to a missdemeanor. That judge and that a.d.a. Is not who hears ur case, and arraignment judges don't like to settle a case especially that of a felony, due to fear of a future.. Let's say backfire of the outcome on the case. Ya know

I won't get into about five cases that I personally know about that would quickly shut ya theory down, cuz its not the worlds business... But I will tell u this much. What does having shit in ya crib have to do with what I said? I'm questioning how a nikka who self proclaims who he is... Dropped a video with face and all showing.. Got books, etc etc.... And gets NO bail during a time in nyc that graff charges are hard hitting.

That's my question which was not answered. No shit he didn't shoot a cop, but he did allegedlly commit felony crimes related to graffiti. And if every other writer gets hit with bail...( And I'm sure we can name a bunch including myself and probably u also.) How does this guy not get a bail... Its not a first offense...

I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF 3 FELONIES

I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WAY TO MANY TIMES

AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD TO BAIL OUT ON A GRAFF CHARGE

EVER!

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN R.O.RED ON EVERY SINGLE GRAFF CHARGE I HAVE EVER CAUGHT VS INVOLVED AND ALL THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU DUDES HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME IN COURT MAYBE YOU THINK ITS SCARY BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER FACED REAL TIME I CANT CALL IT

IM GONNA CHILL ON THIS SUBJECT THOUGH I COME ON HERE TO TALK SHIT AND HURT TOYS FEELINGS I DIDNT COME HERE TO EDUCATE

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD WORD COP OUT...

PLEADING GUILTY IS A BARGAINING CHIP HE JUST THROUGH AWAY BY TALKING TO THE COPS WHEN THEY ARRESTED HIM, THE COPS ARE NOT A DISTRICT ATTORNEY OR ANYTHING!

THE COPS CAN NOT OFFER YOU ANY DEAL, THE DA HAS TO. NO GOOD LAWYER IS GONNA TELL YOU TO ADMIT TO SHIT UNTIL IT's TIME FOR ENTERING A PLEA AND THERE AFTER SENTENCING.

LEARN THE LAW, FACTORY MADE TOY.

HE COULD HAVE DENIED IT UNTIL HE GOT AN OFFER DOWN TO SOMETHING REASONABLE AND THEN ADMITTED TO IT FOR A LESSER SENTENCE.

at this juncture in the dudes career dont you think its a little passed bargaining chips?

Who is to say what the relationship between the vs officers and the DA really is and the amount of influence they might be able to exert?

My bad though clearly you passed the bar and that is why you are here on 12 oz typing in caps locks.

Very possible. But I've never heard of a felony matter ...two at that... Gettin disposed of at arraignment unless charges were dropped by the state down to a missdemeanor. That judge and that a.d.a. Is not who hears ur case, and arraignment judges don't like to settle a case especially that of a felony, due to fear of a future.. Let's say backfire of the outcome on the case. Ya know

well i didnt read anything about the case being dismissed just that he got arrested and rord.

I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF 3 FELONIES

I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WAY TO MANY TIMES

AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD TO BAIL OUT ON A GRAFF CHARGE

EVER!

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN R.O.RED ON EVERY SINGLE GRAFF CHARGE I HAVE EVER CAUGHT VS INVOLVED AND ALL THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU DUDES HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME IN COURT MAYBE YOU THINK ITS SCARY BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER FACED REAL TIME I CANT CALL IT

IM GONNA CHILL ON THIS SUBJECT THOUGH I COME ON HERE TO TALK SHIT AND HURT TOYS FEELINGS I DIDNT COME HERE TO EDUCATE

3 felony convictions and u still get ror'd on felony graff charges ?? Sumtin fishy about u also then.... And u speak of numerous times being ror'd... Even more fishy

3 felony convictions and u still get ror'd on felony graff charges ?? Sumtin fishy about u also then.... And u speak of numerous times being ror'd... Even more fishy

HA!

NIGGA WHEN YOUR ARRESTED YEAH THE COPS PUT AS MANY CHARGES AS POSSIBLE ON YOU

BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE JUDGE HALF THAT SHIT IS DUMPED TO THE WAYSIDE DISORDERLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL MISCHIEF ARE THE CHARGES GRAFF IS USUALLY DROPPED TO WITCH AREN'T EVEN MISDEMEANORS THERE VIOLATIONS ............

DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING YOUR FREEDOM?

well i didnt read anything about the case being dismissed just that he got arrested and rord.

By disposed of I mean taken care of..since u earlier mentioned 'him being ror'd was part of the deal for copping out'

That would be disposal of the case, a plea agreement, dissmissal, acquital...and so on

So there is no notice on a cop out, and if he did I'm sure the news would of said what he copped out to and when his sentence date is, and what he is being sentenced to.

HA!

BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE JUDGE HALF THAT SHIT IS DUMPED TO THE WAYSIDE DISORDERLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL MISCHIEF ARE THE CHARGES GRAFF IS USUALLY DROPPED TO WITCH AREN'T EVEN MISDEMEANORS THERE VIOLATIONS ............

you dont got to explain to these toys real niggas got bread and got personal lawyers not no legal aid

play the game smart if not dont play at all

HA!

ok so in your situation that u speak about urself.... yes posssssibly, thats whats happened for u

its happened for me also.. charges do change when u go to the judge for arraignment, sum drop, sum go higher also.

But thats not the case here, he was arraigned on felony charges.. two of them.

Charges were not dropped.

and if they were dropped he would of had a outcome of the case already and headlines would of read....

cope2 gets 3 days community service....

but thats not the case

By disposed of I mean taken care of..since u earlier mentioned 'him being ror'd was part of the deal for copping out'

That would be disposal of the case, a plea agreement, dissmissal, acquital...and so on

So there is no notice on a cop out, and if he did I'm sure the news would of said what he copped out to and when his sentence date is, and what he is being sentenced to.

doesnt him admitting to the crime imply a plead of guilty? im not saying they worked out a formal arrangement but i dont think its too impossible for the aresting officer of this small division of cops that probably interacts with the court system regularly to ask for an ror or whatever.