N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

ok I got a serious question, as many of u may know cope got bagged here's the link http://tinyurl.com/239b6p9 ...

But my question is howwww the fuckkkkk does sumone admit to the cops what u write, and ur busted for bombing trains, two different charges... Felonies at that. And u get released on ya own recog???

Seriously.... Wtfk

BECAUSE ITS JUST GRAFFITI!

HE DIDNT SHOOT A COP ON THE TRAIN

HE WROTE ON IT BIG FUCKING DEAL

HE WILL DO COMMUNITY SERVICE AT BEST

ok I got a serious question, as many of u may know cope got bagged here's the link http://tinyurl.com/239b6p9 ...

But my question is howwww the fuckkkkk does sumone admit to the cops what u write, and ur busted for bombing trains, two different charges... Felonies at that. And u get released on ya own recog???

Seriously.... Wtfk

wrdd unfortunately ket had a worst troubles for doin old shit,an this guy gets a break..smh not fair

BECAUSE ITS JUST GRAFFITI!

HE DIDNT SHOOT A COP ON THE TRAIN

HE WROTE ON IT BIG FUCKING DEAL

HE WILL DO COMMUNITY SERVICE AT BEST

My nikka u must know nothing about the legal system. Did u see how hemmed up ket was... And numerous other writers were for graff... U betta wake up a lil bit. Get sum starbucks.or sumtin. Some bodega bustello....

My nikka u must know nothing about the legal system. Did u see how hemmed up ket was... And numerous other writers were for graff... U betta wake up a lil bit. Get sum starbucks.or sumtin. Some bodega bustello....

KET JUST CRIED ALLOT HE DIDN'T GO TO JAIL EITHER

NIGGAS HAVE NO PROOF THAT COPES RATTING ON ANYONE

CUT THAT SHIT OUT ALL READY COPE IS JUST REALLY ANNOYING

ALL THE WRITERS THAT HAVE HIGH PROFILE ARREST NEVER GO TO JAIL FOR GRAFFITI

THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOME OTHER SHIT IN THERE CRIB WHEN THEY GET BUSTED AND GET HEMMED FOR THAT NOT THE GRAFF PROVE ME WRONG AND ILL SHUT UP

KET JUST CRIED ALLOT HE DIDN'T GO TO JAIL EITHER

NIGGAS HAVE NO PROOF THAT COPES RATTING ON ANYONE

CUT THAT SHIT OUT ALL READY COPE IS JUST REALLY ANNOYING

ALL THE WRITERS THAT HAVE HIGH PROFILE ARREST NEVER GO TO JAIL FOR GRAFFITI

THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOME OTHER SHIT IN THERE CRIB WHEN THEY GET BUSTED AND GET HEMMED FOR THAT NOT THE GRAFF PROVE ME WRONG AND ILL SHUT UP

I won't get into about five cases that I personally know about that would quickly shut ya theory down, cuz its not the worlds business... But I will tell u this much. What does having shit in ya crib have to do with what I said? I'm questioning how a nikka who self proclaims who he is... Dropped a video with face and all showing.. Got books, etc etc.... And gets NO bail during a time in nyc that graff charges are hard hitting.

That's my question which was not answered. No shit he didn't shoot a cop, but he did allegedlly commit felony crimes related to graffiti. And if every other writer gets hit with bail...( And I'm sure we can name a bunch including myself and probably u also.) How does this guy not get a bail... Its not a first offense...

COPE 2 TRUE KING OF RATTING!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/10/02/2010-10-02_cops_nab_longtime_bronx_graffiti_artist_fernando_cope_carlo_after_he_tags_subway.html

"It was a nighttime hit," he told police after his arrest Wednesday morning, according to court records. "I don't paint trains in the daytime. I went through the side gate by the gas station. I buffed out my tag, COPE. I just did it and drove away."

Police said Carlo, 41, spray-painted a train Sept. 11, 2009, using black, blue, purple and pink. Cops said he wasn't busted until this week, because they were waiting for him to return from abroad.

"It was a spur-of-the-moment thing," he told police.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/10/02/2010-10-02_cops_nab_longtime_bronx_graffiti_artist_fernando_cope_carlo_after_he_tags_subway.html#ixzz11EAP1Nxp

ant_snitch_scope_sight_sticker-p217942895679823238qjcl_400.jpg