N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

doesnt him admitting to the crime imply a plead of guilty? im not saying they worked out a formal arrangement but i dont think its too impossible for the aresting officer of this small division of cops that probably interacts with the court system regularly to ask for an ror or whatever.

yea it does imply guilt... 100 percent. So does his videos etc etc.

I understand the point ya gettin at, like favor for a favor thing... a d.a. owes me a favor, so imma see what i can do for ya type of deal.

and in reality thats possible indeed.

But we are not talkin about a neighborhood toy, a first time arrest... or anything like that. We talking about sumone that anyyyyyyyy hungry d.a. would love to take a shot at. Graff is not a cheap charge anymore, we both know that.

So yes ur idea of that favor being called in is veryyyy possible..... but then all it does is fuck him in the end... u can be ror'd and still get a state bid.. etc etc. His comments is his own persecution.

but heres another question.

at the VS book release shit ..

sum1 asked cope, how are u so cool with VS and claim nuttin is fishy

then asked VS... how do u have this guy in your book.. and NOT arrest him.....

cuz he a RAT!!! all these herbs IDOLIZE him but they dont see how he a rat! he gets arrested with niggas painting, niggas go to booking and everything and homeboy cope just goes to the precint and then he is released! wat kind of shit is that? and ovie just went in AGAIN for the same shit they just let cope 2 off the hook for... something off bout this

:privateeye:

you dummies always love calling cope a rat, but why is no one ever ratted on? LOL

I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF 3 FELONIES

I HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WAY TO MANY TIMES

AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD TO BAIL OUT ON A GRAFF CHARGE

EVER!

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN R.O.RED ON EVERY SINGLE GRAFF CHARGE I HAVE EVER CAUGHT VS INVOLVED AND ALL THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU DUDES HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME IN COURT MAYBE YOU THINK ITS SCARY BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER FACED REAL TIME I CANT CALL IT

IM GONNA CHILL ON THIS SUBJECT THOUGH I COME ON HERE TO TALK SHIT AND HURT TOYS FEELINGS I DIDNT COME HERE TO EDUCATE

yea how is it crazy ta get rord on a graff charge? thats wat happens even if the initial charge has 5 felonies in it.. ive had felony and misdemeanor graff charges in dc & ny and never paid a bail for that shit i guess it happens but thats on some bad luck shit foreal

Y'all cryin' about BTM and westcoast cats puttin' it down harder than al y'all Aden this tight pants that and your

"legend,king, and graffiti god" claiming cope is a snitch?

Hahaha..!..

Westcoast don't narc.

NYC got the tightest pant wearing fags worldwide.

cuz he a RAT!!! all these herbs IDOLIZE him but they dont see how he a rat! he gets arrested with niggas painting, niggas go to booking and everything and homeboy cope just goes to the precint and then he is released! wat kind of shit is that? and ovie just went in AGAIN for the same shit they just let cope 2 off the hook for... something off bout this

:privateeye:

is it true u got a mask that makes u do crazy shit