N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Lewy's been rocking in new york for a while now. I remember seeing his tags (almost never saw any throws from him) on a consistent basis for like 6 years now, so even before Adek started going hard here. Shit I just saw huge chrome Lewy and Ch fills in the gutter part of Harlem, od hot spot. Ive seen mad solo tags of his running up and down broadway even as far as 200 street (maybe into the bronx) for years now.

Yea his style might be a little hipster, but its true, he's got can control and has prolly been in the game for 10+ years. Hes not some little toy getting his hands on a can of paint for the first time. Niggas are getting butthurt cuz he's going hard.

Pay respect where respect is due.

you call shaky lines can control.wow.both of yall dusted.

haha i love it.. first everyone hates on BTM because they only crush 2 neighborhoods now they responded by actually going all city so now you can't hate. the only thing to hate on next is the fact that they can't piece. but that's not a part of graffiti you kids care about on this forum right?

haha i love it.. first everyone hates on BTM because they only crush 2 neighborhoods now they responded by actually going all city so now you can't hate. the only thing to hate on next is the fact that they can't piece. but that's not a part of graffiti you kids care about on this forum right?

BTM can't piece?

30rr5zq.jpg