N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont agree with the "if u cant beat them join them" mentality about hipsters and hipster style bullshit

i tend to ride these things out... when baggy pants were in i wore regular pants so i could get away with shit without lookin like a suspect, now they wear tight pants, i wear regular pants so i can move faster then them, and not get juk'd in the hood lookin like you got dough and you soft... when these retarded lookin mother fuckers get old and start flippin thru photo albums they gonna be flippin hella fast, like your parents tryin to forget about their hairdo in the 80's... ima flip nice and slow thru my photoalbum, peep how silly these fools are, how hard they try... real style shines right thru, hipster bitches love an hood nigga who steps into the spot doin his own thing, gorillas in the jungle dont wear shirts that say "im a alpha male my dick is huge and my sperm is potent" they just walk right up to that female and start violently fucking thee shit out of her, and then he moves on. while the other gorillas rollin their own cigarettes and messing up their hair appropriately, the not hip gorilla has moved on to the next one.

even funnier that you write "real graff", in ya last throwie.

jocking si, when he went over dalek...

difference is , those kids u went over did that shit illegal....

dalek claimed to be a real writer,, doing legal shit

get ya facts straight ya morons..

dick head we didnt do it to jock no 1 its for the fact the roofs aren't meant for piecing there ment for bombing so hop off fagits

roofs arent meant for piecing????????

thats exatly what they are for,,,,

throw ups are for streets.....

the whole point of a rooftop is that you are above the general populations line of sight, therefore you get more time to execute more technical work.... you cant even tell what those throw ups are when u are flying by for 2 seconds ont he train eith scratched up windows... if i were you i would understand that and attempt a clean strait letter in a spot like that, and watch the difference when u fly by on the train in the morning... seriously kid,.....

im sorry i just want to recap

you went over pieces because roofs are meant for throw ups.....

maybe we need to hit rock bottom before we admit we have a problem? maybe the eyesore 7 line is a blessing in indistinguishably disgusting disguise

roofs arent meant for piecing????????

thats exatly what they are for,,,,

throw ups are for streets.....

the whole point of a rooftop is that you are above the general populations line of sight, therefore you get more time to execute more technical work.... you cant even tell what those throw ups are when u are flying by for 2 seconds ont he train eith scratched up windows... if i were you i would understand that and attempt a clean strait letter in a spot like that, and watch the difference when u fly by on the train in the morning... seriously kid,.....

im sorry i just want to recap

you went over pieces because roofs are meant for throw ups.....

maybe we need to hit rock bottom before we admit we have a problem? maybe the eyesore 7 line is a blessing in indistinguishably disgusting disguise

and 7 line is trash by the way every1 on it is toys except for klops fibs fms trap and sum other niggas im forgetting but besides that its a bunch off roofs with wack OUTLINES N THEM are u serious that whole line looks like shit and 2nd tose fills are at 90th street stop the train isnt moving learn your line nikka

what a stupid fuck u are saying rooftops are only for throwups,holy shit u kids these days are seriously fucking retarded!! no wonder the 7 line looks like shit cuz of toys like you! if u got out of your retarded state of mind and did fresh straight letters mayb the 7 line wouldnt look so bad!!

your completely oblivious to how fucking stupid you sound sayin that roofs are only for throwups!!

and bump the fucjk outta what looks to be like new MED stars poppin up outta country it seems!!

looks to me like such did that whole roof and shouted out lae!

aevs is hueso. yup i said it,blowing up spots!

gusto, thats what im saying...

the 7 line, the wackest line in the boros, a line that has spiraled out of control to the point where kids from queens are taking out pieces because throw ups, 7 times regurgitated since the 90's "belong on roofs"....

im sayin when shit hits rock bottom shit usually changes.... i guess i thought that would happen with hip hop too... i thought kids would get sick of the lack of substance and search for something more... but i guess they have been conditioned sufficiently so that they dont know to search for more. they dont know to try something new on a rooftop. these mother fuckers live in chains and they dont even know it.

my point is, theres a chance some kid is growing up in corona right now, watching this bullshit on his line, and when he get old enough, if he can ignore his peers and conditioning, he may get up on one of those rooftops that looked nice 5 years ago, and make it look nice again. thats my hope. i mean, i never thought would hear a young buck from the boros say that a piece should get took out becasue its not a throw up....

lol im actually having trouble believing that this kid actually just said that! and am curious if all his toy friends have the same attitude and beliefs? i just read lenscraft is having a sale, go get some glasses or contacts! or better off if your so stuck on only doing throwups go hit some streets and get arrested so your mom wont let you out of the house again!!