N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

You should realize that if you are rocking someone's name, you're going to get clowned.

Don't try to dismiss the clowning as hating either. You're not doing it right.

One day maybe you'll learn. Probably not though.

This is like talking to a wall though. Nothing's going to get through. Kids in denial in 2010.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

You should realize that if you are rocking someone's name, you're going to get clowned.

Don't try to dismiss the clowning as hating either. You're not doing it right.

One day maybe you'll learn. Probably not though.

This is like talking to a wall though. Nothing's going to get through. Kids in denial in 2010.

smh so u clowning people like trap if, then cause of the style wars one right? or how about web 113 cause of webone right? i doubt it ...as long as you get it in and not just a cat that got 2 fillins talking shit. you should relax homie

gusto, thats what im saying...

the 7 line, the wackest line in the boros, a line that has spiraled out of control to the point where kids from queens are taking out pieces because throw ups, 7 times regurgitated since the 90's "belong on roofs"....

im sayin when shit hits rock bottom shit usually changes.... i guess i thought that would happen with hip hop too... i thought kids would get sick of the lack of substance and search for something more... but i guess they have been conditioned sufficiently so that they dont know to search for more. they dont know to try something new on a rooftop. these mother fuckers live in chains and they dont even know it.

my point is, theres a chance some kid is growing up in corona right now, watching this bullshit on his line, and when he get old enough, if he can ignore his peers and conditioning, he may get up on one of those rooftops that looked nice 5 years ago, and make it look nice again. thats my hope. i mean, i never thought would hear a young buck from the boros say that a piece should get took out becasue its not a throw up....

pisket goes over anybody, nice piece or not he had it coming

pisket goes over anybody, nice piece or not he had it coming

DONT U KNOW ... THE SAYING .. PAINT OVER MARKERS... THROWIES OVER TAGS.. FILLS OVER THROWIES... STOMPS OVER FILLS.. PIECES OVER ALL ??

GUESS NOT ... AND WHAT HE WENT OVER WAS GARBAGE SHIT ANYWAY, AND UTILIZED THE SPOTS FOR SOMETHING MORE THEN HALF WAY DECENT..

IF YOU GET MAD CUZ A NIKKA DID A PIECE OVER YOU, THEN YOU IS A BIRD... ONLY LOOKIN FOR A PROBLEM, AND FOR CHEAP FAME... THATS THE FACT OF THE MATTER..

4805919422_cb7dcec48a_b.jpg

4805918568_5c2a8c17c9_b.jpg

4805294313_ed986c6dbc_b.jpg

OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS HURT!

YALL NIGGAS GIVE NOXER MAD BURN FOR SOME ODD REASON

HIS SHIT IS FUCKING HORRID! NONE OF THOSE LETTERS ARE EVEN THE SAME SIZE MY GUY

IF PIN DID THAT SHIT YALL NIGGAS WOULD TAKE THE BIGGEST SHIT ON HIM EVER BUT ITS NOXER SO ITS DOPE?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS HURT!

YALL NIGGAS GIVE NOXER MAD BURN FOR SOME ODD REASON

HIS SHIT IS FUCKING HORRID! NONE OF THOSE LETTERS ARE EVEN THE SAME SIZE MY GUY

IF PIN DID THAT SHIT YALL NIGGAS WOULD TAKE THE BIGGEST SHIT ON HIM EVER BUT ITS NOXER SO ITS DOPE?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

No one gives a shit about your opinions. Stick to making shitty ink you bird. More flicks please.

No one gives a shit about your opinions. Stick to making shitty ink you bird. More flicks please.

bird?

who the fuck is you hoe ass nigga?

yorkville homo I could stroll down to your block and smack fire out you if you would like

there are no "villians" in yorkville