N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

stop the anon names and keep it real anyone can make up a million diffrent names to talk shit follow the direction on my sig my dula

you have no idea who i am, and i don't care to tell you. just know that i get more up and have more style, it's ok, there are wack ones and good ones. you happen to be on the wack side

this is the type of dude to only have 3 yellows and a pink while everyone has 60 black and whites .. kno what i mean b ...step it up b .. plus he lucky the real ba is insane these days....

u sound lame b. i have 80 times the amount dude had. ur just another internet anon hater. ty and before i leave big up 146,113,5bb :cool:

you have no idea who i am, and i don't care to tell you. just know that i get more up and have more style, it's ok, there are wack ones and good ones. you happen to be on the wack side

u still aint follow the sig yet cause u still typin...smh just do it

tru words the only thing about the whole name issue is, if u got more style then the other person. u rock with that name nahimsayin. if uve been writing that name for longer then u rock with it. lil kids these days think they can take names and drop fillings everywhere. they needa do their homework and see wats goodie

i feel you but....if i write a name someone else does i might have respect and not paint where he is most active at smell me.....as long as u respect the one who was writin before you and dont just start raggin shit on some childish high skool shit then there should be no issues....as long as the styles are different....