N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

larry i beg to differ not taking anything away from smash but i see post up in every burough of this city i dont see smash around like that i see post as a more of a bomber when i walk down any street block ill atleast see post marker tag or throw up smash i more or so see online or in the midsts of brooklyn where i also see post and his boys up like ive stated before posts style is just more unique and non duplicatable smash is neat and onpoint also but its more text book graff you see from every one this post vs smash argument needs to stop its stupid

yo peace to all the niggas who pmed me to tell me asylum is a pussy who writes yers ..goes to show how many niggas respect you ..now niggas complain about back and fourth online bickering but when kids like this jump out of character they have to be disaplined infront of every one ..yers yers yers number one your a toy and angry toy at that why you on my dick all of a sudden typical online groupie that listens to online rumors and thinks he knows the next writers entire life..i have a pretty sharp memory and i recall being on 161 doing a post ate connected throwup around 2000 and some lil toy that had baseball practice or was on a school trip or some shit comes up jocking hardbody guess who it was yall ...big bad yers aka asylum and i sschooled him on alot while he stood there hypnotized dripping from our nutsacks ..the kid went to school on the upper west or some shit and was a super fan of mine and my crew you use to suck daz off hard body so much that he even brought you along one night we went bombing bcuz he wanted to school some new herb to the game and now all of a sudden you on 12 oz talkin like you just drank a bottle of grey goose and started typin your soul out on the forum...what is it you felt negleted or some shit ..pure fan i dont even know u and when i met you u was just some lil son so where is all this coming from my yout like i said these niggas act gully online but when you bump heads with them (pause) they all hugs and kisses ..hows ya man enjois nose doing i heard about how doe splattered that shit into a million pieces for being a cyber thug and you headed down that same route ..o yea the other yers is better the you :cool: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: