N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

yo fam real talk don't ever let the block niggas take you out your family tree just to hit the curb or to check for broads lord. This shouldn't even a question. Them seeds need to be tended to, to grow and spout plentifully. Nothing more Important then family. I've turned down pussy money hoes parties to make sure my seeds are held down right. That's why we got all these wild crazy youts acting a fool no proper parenting. And if u grew up in a home with no pop and/or mom you raise your seeds right and break that neglectful cycle. And if your crew don't understand that the. They aren't your crew they just associates. They shoul encourage you to be the family man and then you hit them streets after then seeds it tended to properly.

This is that real nigga flow.. Good lookin out God we already know whats gravy my g.. Factory I'm starting to get that same idea about my "peoples" good lookin out to all my 12oz brothers keepin it thoro with the kid.. Gotta go help the seed study for her finals and be on my opposite dead beat flow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is that real nigga flow.. Good lookin out God we already know whats gravy my g.. Factory I'm starting to get that same idea about my "peoples" good lookin out to all my 12oz brothers keepin it thoro with the kid.. Gotta go help the seed study for her finals and be on my opposite dead beat flow[/color][/font][/b]

[Thinkin a word best describin my life, to name my daughter

My strength, my son, the star, will be my resurrection

Born in correction all the wrong shit I did, he'll lead a right direction

nas... It yours

12oz,

Once a place to post nothing but good graffiti pictures, thanks to Inkhead,Spruce Lee and the usuals...

Now a place to post youtube videos of pussy ass 8 on 1 beatings and battle about family values.

12oz is a fucking GRAFFITI forum, jesus christ.