N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jesus saves put in more work than 95% of you haters, this thread makes me embarresed to call ny home!

And i think religion is just social control, yes its all fake, but jesus saves is up alot and you kids hating r probably not.

yeah we all love seeing map up too.

dude isnt putting in work.

its stupid and weird. and not graffiti. he stole an art form to get a message across and his name is in my mouth bc of it, i been bamboozled we all have. dude posts just his own shit bc no one in their right mind would.

That nigga is trash and I do put work it, it's sad that when yah just continuously see something you say the term" it grew on me". It grew on me is lime saying I heard gucci mane song and it sucked but since I hear it all the time it don't mean it's good cause it grew on you. Jesus saves put in work in bkylyn to what I have see. But certain hoods. My side of things I never seem. Flatbush? No? Sheepshead bay? No! Coney island? No! Sunset park? No! Bay ridge? Park slope? Canarasie? Bensonhurst? Marine park? All no's nigga is like " yo go girl". it's something so dumb so outta the norm you remember it, not cause it's good because it's stupid. And if he's realy been writing since 95? He's a loser with zero style. And post interviews? Cmon anyone can get a fucking interview who gives a fuck, you see them toy ass fill-INS? I don't care what you say that shit is trash stop trying to make yourself look like. Martyr like your some iconic dude. Your wack hipster that only nobodies care for. and alias I'm far from hatin because I sit here and give credit where it's due, but my nigga this is NYC. Your on a large stage on this forum when you decided to post here so to all of yah be sure when u paint and post you come correct because dudes will judge you asap. I'd you don't wanna be judges then don't post shit. Simple! But if u gonna post and nigga pop shit then you gotta roll with it because u decided to flaunt your work on here. I think some of yah are real soft, a nigga joke on you on a fucking forum and you get tight and be like so and so hating. If it's really a problem and you heartfelt about it, set up the fair one. But calling everyone a hater and poping shit won't get you far, expecially when you know deep in your heart your a toy, cause alota you really do know your toy. And aliais you still haven't told me what those "pieces" say.........

Mad typos sorry driving and texting, no time to edit but you know what I mean.....

c'mon son, get the fuck outta here with that bull shit

you know driving and texting is stupid

peep this european ad campaign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubTiDCEVZ8

mad wild

That nigga is trash and I do put work it, it's sad that when yah just continuously see something you say the term" it grew on me". It grew on me is lime saying I heard gucci mane song and it sucked but since I hear it all the time it don't mean it's good cause it grew on you. Jesus saves put in work in bkylyn to what I have see. But certain hoods. My side of things I never seem. Flatbush? No? Sheepshead bay? No! Coney island? No! Sunset park? No! Bay ridge? Park slope? Canarasie? Bensonhurst? Marine park? All no's nigga is like " yo go girl". it's something so dumb so outta the norm you remember it, not cause it's good because it's stupid. And if he's realy been writing since 95? He's a loser with zero style. And post interviews? Cmon anyone can get a fucking interview who gives a fuck, you see them toy ass fill-INS? I don't care what you say that shit is trash stop trying to make yourself look like. Martyr like your some iconic dude. Your wack hipster that only nobodies care for. and alias I'm far from hatin because I sit here and give credit where it's due, but my nigga this is NYC. Your on a large stage on this forum when you decided to post here so to all of yah be sure when u paint and post you come correct because dudes will judge you asap. I'd you don't wanna be judges then don't post shit. Simple! But if u gonna post and nigga pop shit then you gotta roll with it because u decided to flaunt your work on here. I think some of yah are real soft, a nigga joke on you on a fucking forum and you get tight and be like so and so hating. If it's really a problem and you heartfelt about it, set up the fair one. But calling everyone a hater and poping shit won't get you far, expecially when you know deep in your heart your a toy, cause alota you really do know your toy. And aliais you still haven't told me what those "pieces" say.........

homie i never called you a hater, as far as im concerned you one of the few real niggahs on this site. but you know DAMN well these dickheads are here just to talk shit. i watched these clowns hate on ADEK because he was up TOO MUCH! cmon son..and you still havent came to bring me my stuff! when that day comes ill air myself out..but i aint with that incriminating shit...yall know VS up in this bitch right now...everyone say hi to the lowlife stalkers!

WELCOME HOME NIGGA NEMZ

yo don't forget your pom pom's and skirt you cheerleading ass motherfucker, what your the human Twitter for Nemz? Putting the nigga whole business on 12oz

"free Nemz"

"Nemz just walked into the dayroom"

"Nemz just took a shit then went to the yard"

"Nemz just went to buy food at commisary"

"Welcome Nemz home!"

if you didn't know, Becky that shit is called dry snitching......

Here is a documentary on the city's debt problems in the late 1960s early 1970s which put the hurt on public works spending and possibly allowed subway graffiti to flourish because the city couldn't afford to clean it and planted the seed to what graffiti is today.

Part 1:

Or if you don't care just ski to 5:00 of part 2 to see some old train footage:

yo don't forget your pom pom's and skirt you cheerleading ass motherfucker, what your the human Twitter for Nemz? Putting the nigga whole business on 12oz

"free Nemz"

"Nemz just walked into the dayroom"

"Nemz just took a shit then went to the yard"

"Nemz just went to buy food at commisary"

"Welcome Nemz home!"

if you didn't know, Becky that shit is called dry snitching......

:lol::lol::lol: yo sometimes u bee saying some shit on point ..