N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That Domino Factory is quite possibly the sickest spot I have ever seen. Its been sitting there for years and no one ever thought of doing it or no one had the balls to do it. You have to give ADEK and NEKST props. They may not be all city but they sure are all nation. Its not where you're from. Its where you're at.

http://animalnewyork.com/2010/04/domino-sugar-factory-bombed/

how you gonna be all nation if you just admitted there not all city in new york?? cmon son same rules apply to being all "nation" if there not all city in most major cities how they all nation b???

you sound like a stupid local toy makin comments like that.....keep doin big things player!

all city is thrown around loosely these days....i drive the boroughs...ok not staten but the rest i frequent.......it may sound nuts, luv her or hate her but 17 probably has the most street ups ..then maybe JA and VEEFER.....she's all over and with a strong presence....not just a tag or throw here n there....ok dont start breaking my balls....i'm just telling u what i see with my own eyes

a few years back u could throw DRO in there and if SEZE had more bronx action he's be there too[/color][/size]

VEEFER!=ALL CITY!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!