N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LAME PLEASE WHY U HOMOS KEEP USING THAT WORD LAME ONLY HOMOTHUGS USE THAT WORD CMON!!! ROPE!! LOLOLOL THAT LITTLE FUCK ASKE ME TO REP KD I TOLD HIM NO AND HE STILL DID UNTIL I CAUGHT HIS LITTLE BLACK MONKEY ASS SELLING BOTTLE WATER ON TREMONT OMG THAT KID LOOKS LIKE BUCKWEAT!!! I DONT SWET PIN THIS SHIT FUN FOR ME EVERYTHING WILL BE TAKIN CARE OF ONCE I CATCHEM TRUST ME THIS TIME KIDS OR NO KIDS HES GETTIN IT HARD!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

LAME PLEASE WHY U HOMOS KEEP USING THAT WORD LAME ONLY HOMOTHUGS USE THAT WORD CMON!!! ROPE!! LOLOLOL THAT LITTLE FUCK ASKE ME TO REP KD I TOLD HIM NO AND HE STILL DID UNTIL I CAUGHT HIS LITTLE BLACK MONKEY ASS SELLING BOTTLE WATER ON TREMONT OMG THAT KID LOOKS LIKE BUCKWEAT!!! I DONT SWET PIN THIS SHIT FUN FOR ME EVERYTHING WILL BE TAKIN CARE OF ONCE I CATCHEM TRUST ME THIS TIME KIDS OR NO KIDS HES GETTIN IT HARD!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

i still think it's stupid how you on 12oz talking bout pin that's why his toy ass keep coming on this site. Here's a pic of what i took when i went too subways

sgr8ec.jpg

i still think it's stupid how you on 12oz talking bout pin that's why his toy ass keep coming on this site. Here's a pic of what i took when i went too subways

sgr8ec.jpg

lol werd got niccas trowin me up on cope2 thats was up i love my bronx niccas but next time dont use stock caps shit progress smd fagget how bout u post some of ur work lets see how toy u r