N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL...If he does that then he must be smoking that shit Nova was before he shot his girl.

like i said its all up 2 u as long as u dont go over me i wont go over u just simple i dont go out there looking for beef idk what niccas say call me pussy or w.e but i see no point of me going over jee if he didnt bang me

Not one for the gossip. Hope your enjoying yourself. As for those other guys who went over Jaes and Ovie. I have that under control. They will see what BTC..stands for. One of them already seen what happened when he raised his voice at since. He should already know how we gets down.

BTC LEGENDS....Free SINCE THE BOSS.. Them snitch kids think talking to the police is cool, But they have to open the cages one day.

lol ya jumped him it wasnt even one dee but w.e

Setup_Rime_Graffiti.jpg

is this a med imposter now????

and pin vs cope lol. i dont know either but cope a hall of famer in the game cant deny that. pin still in little league. your a toy and toys dont rock! you cant own a spot or take it back you didnt earn that yet! i know you feel you doing you but you look like a fool.