N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny style lil nigga ya shouldve kept driving around that nite lol you wouldve bumb heads with me funny thing is ya dont know me but i know everyone of ya lol and u telling me watch my back funny style nigga say your name cuz i know the dead aint typing!!!:D

YOU SOUND LIKE A STONED COLD PUSSY... "YA SHOULD OF KEPT DRIVING AROUND CUZ YA DONT KNOW HOW I LOOK BUT I KNOW YA" WHY YA RAN IN THE BUILDING ON YA MANS OWN BLOCK AFTER ONE OF YA MANS GOT PUCHED IN THE MOUTH 7 TIMES LIKE , AND IT WAS ONLLY 2 OF US??

yap yap yap i already did 4 fills today.... just got my feet in the hot tub right now smokin this booday with the squadington and bout to head back out...brooklyn nights..dont get caught out there in the blizzarddddsss my lizzarddsss

nigga got the all white painters suit

active camo ya HEERDDDD!!!!

1120758-mgs3_camouflage_animal_super.jpg

1122067-mgs3_camouflage_mummy_super.jpg

the bekayway

uuuumm call me a lame or a Gino but umm.... Fuck the troat thru the s ow ducking he law like a slave heading north shit, no s ow Bombing for me. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't car what yah did last night I got pussy. Great A USDA pussy! Fresh out the shower..... So um yea wear them double socks hommies and I wear this little bitch out another night