N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DAM NOW I THINK BOUT IT WE PUT HANDS ON ALOOOT OF PUNKASS GRAFFERS....

u mean yall took that stand on alot of real writers... like right now yall niggaz is snitching on my ppls for that Body.... who u any way clown???? u one of the niggaz that got stabed up on ya own block that day???? cmon nigga yall niggaz that night when yall caught me with the cane was dumb shook when we came looking for yall and u called police on us and I had to toss my shit or all of yall would had holes in you.... and while u at it u can pm me and and we can meet up on some real nigga shit since u so gangsta

WHO....? ONLY NIGGGA I KNOW THAT CUT A DEAL WITH THE FEDS WAS OVAL, WHEN HE GOT INDICTED FOR A DRUG RING AND ONLY DID 2 YRS, WHEN THE 15 OTHER DUDES GOT 15+ REMEMBER THAT!?? REMEMBER ODE DTB, DIDNT OVAL DID A ROBBERY WITH HIM!!?? ODE STILL UPTOP!!?? HE GOT 12 YRS!! HE PROLLY TRYING HIS HARDEST TO CUT A DEAL NOW, WHEN THEY GO TO COURT?? FRIDAY THE 5TH IMAAA HAVE SOME INTRESTING PAPERWORK AND IMA POST IT TO SHUT ALLLL YA FAGGOTS UP!! AND AS FAR AS THAT SLICK OR WHATEVA, I DONT KNOW HIM, WE DONT KNOW HIM... U HEARD SO WHAT HE DOES OR DOESNT DO... WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT ISNT MY BIZNESS OR MY TEAMS BIZNESS!! WE HANDLE OURS AND TAKE OUR TIME LIKE MAN.. HEN IS FACING TIME RIGHT NOW AND HE STILL POPPING HEADS OFF LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN! ASK NOVA IF HE WOULD NEVA WALK THREW DECATUR AGAIN!!

nigga ive walked through decatur plenty and fucked bitches over there... and ya man hen isnt that who i rocked with the stick in exit??? why u dont post that niggaz paper work too......

damm can you get niggaz paperwork if they still working for the feds??? yall fuckin rats... mad cuz ya boy wana be a wild cowboy and got tooken out the game , now yall wana be telling and shit its what yall best @