N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

ayo shout outs to all my dirt bag niggas on the low that know what it be nameeen ol niggas i used to chill with that cross the other way when they see the kid ,, its all goody nameeen im still the same dude ahaha what it be to thugeducation whatup b ,,, nz and the mob iiight iight my uptown get money niggas downtown coke line at the bar niggas, iiight what what its me papo 139 the danger zone aka hype wilson aka little nigga mineral aka scar cigar aka illumin8s and all that other shit nameeen ... whut161 asp checo sane aut ve xist big phill ..!! im out 10

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
everything that comes out of your jibs is homosexual. are you gay?

..your style is still in worm stage, young chin.

your letters are underdeveloped, your can control is shaky, and your throwy looks like someones squeezing you out of a coca cola bottle.

if you cant see that then youll stay in the shitty realm forever - thats just facts no one can disagree with.

go read a book and learn how to speak so at least niggas can respect you.[/color]

y u always on my dick thought? how much you love me w.e i say or post u run to say something u prob dont even bomb u fagget get off my dick u fukn yung calf:lol: :lol:

675598ac.jpg

my lil camera phone train tagger, download limewire and download this please...... You need this in your life.

u guys love me u faggets stay paying attention to my vocab i aint gotta fukn speak proper for u faggets as long as u no wut im sayin NAAAAAAAAAA MEANNN MY LIL 12OZ THUG AKA NEVER LEAVES HIS CRIB TO BOMB AKA DO U EVEN BOMB AKA U STAY ON MY DICK!!!! LMAO

u guys love me u faggets stay paying attention to my vocab i aint gotta fukn speak proper for u faggets as long as u no wut im sayin NAAAAAAAAAA MEANNN MY LIL 12OZ THUG AKA NEVER LEAVES HIS CRIB TO BOMB AKA DO U EVEN BOMB AKA U STAY ON MY DICK!!!! LMAO

Lol I def empty more paint that u. shorty all that bullshit you do on the 7line is a joke I coul whipe you out with like 2 cans and no will ever even remember you. Seriously my son your garbage practice in them blackbooka alil more. Didn't u get bagged for catching a tag on te train and someone caught ur ass on there camera phone? Shorty your a joke lol