N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The thing is, he's getting what he wants. Look at all of us yabbering about how wack BNE is. We still all know who he is and what he's doing. We follow his every move because we don't like what he's doing. Fuck dude, i went to his art show (I just went because i was hoping some shit was gonna go down, i swear :D ). But really, he's getting what he wants and there isnt much we can do about it.

Sure, we all know he's a bitch corporate sellout, but sadly, i wish i didn't know of him or anything about him.

Its more like this my dude...Big Nut Eater is inside our realm of concern, which is graffiti, so naturally we see his garbage printed stickers, the same way we see billboards, 10 DEEP stickers, dumb Neckface drawings, whatever...we peep the streets. I'm exposing him as "mommy and daddy's little guy", that new school "we put more money in your account honey" writer and also for being a bitch ass herb for a few reasons.

(1) A nigga like Adek crushes the town like a real head in hard times to write and this toolbox gets jelly like Smucker's and cries to DMS to "get him" and "make him go away". That's gay like Chelsea in my eyes. Not to mention pulling out the rape spray when it's time to face the music.

(2) Dude is gassed and saying shit in interviews like "no writers are a challenge for me, I'm going after corporations". Bitch please. If you actually broke out paint or markers and squared off with any true NYC head or true anywhere head you'd get eaten alive. REAL TALK. You're stickering NYC now that all the illest niggas have been paralyzed by the police, the walls are buffed and graffiti is almost completely a wrap. So what? You missed the boat junior. Get a late pass.

So...to summarize, yes BNE is the topic of the moment, but trust he will be forgotten just like Sag, SI, Leeto, AV or whatever other flash in the pan toy that went hard for a minute. At least them dudes used paint!

Its more like this my dude...Big Nut Eater is inside our realm of concern, which is graffiti, so naturally we see his garbage printed stickers, the same way we see billboards, 10 DEEP stickers, dumb Neckface drawings, whatever...we peep the streets. I'm exposing him as "mommy and daddy's little guy", that new school "we put more money in your account honey" writer and also for being a bitch ass herb for a few reasons.

(1) A nigga like Adek crushes the town like a real head in hard times to write and this toolbox gets jelly like Smucker's and cries to DMS to "get him" and "make him go away". That's gay like Chelsea in my eyes. Not to mention pulling out the rape spray when it's time to face the music.

(2) Dude is gassed and saying shit in interviews like "no writers are a challenge for me, I'm going after corporations". Bitch please. If you actually broke out paint or markers and squared off with any true NYC head or true anywhere head you'd get eaten alive. REAL TALK. You're stickering NYC now that all the illest niggas have been paralyzed by the police, the walls are buffed and graffiti is almost completely a wrap. So what? You missed the boat junior. Get a late pass.

So...to summarize, yes BNE is the topic of the moment, but trust he will be forgotten just like Sag, SI, Leeto, AV or whatever other flash in the pan toy that went hard for a minute. At least them dudes used paint!

SI really crushed shit, and leeto is a street cat that would body all the niggas who talk shit about him and he would do it with the hands unlike u pussy knife and burner niggas, ya niggas is weak