N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck this book, anyone read the page on adek?... jay eldin? the guy who made this, sucks adek off and shits on nyc like crazy...

the author is Json aka terror UA who painted with seen and pjay. I def thought the book was going to be dope and turned out to be a let down. If it were anyone else making comments on NYC not from nyc then i understand ur frustration but dude came from the golden era to now...the game changed...shit there had been a huge change from 2005-2011..the buff is everywhere...so im sure he has some opinions that may be valid on nyc today...

..anyway the book had a million street artists...what the fuck was with that?

.and were missing key writers especially from the late eighties on..dude could wrote a book on just him and his boys from the bx and it would have been dope.

the only time graff is good or fun is when your doing it...........i dont wanna be here with the niggas selling nicks talking about jordans but bm need bread and little mans need some kicks...bread!!!!!!!ciroc in the morning mac laptops.............got store ced for lowes and depot...pm a nigga.........half price swag extra od!!!