N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But honestly, these fuckin' hippies and anarchist crust punks that are dressing up, dancing around and playing the drums are making the Occupy Wall Street movement look really bad. As well as people coming to protest shit that has nothing to do w/ WALL STREET corruption at all... Shit down there is turning into more of a spectacle than anything. But I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of liberals together....

didnt wana say i told you so but...

Good looks on the back up zek but I don't need u on this. U kno that i wish i was Aod cuz im always on u guys' dicks but can u hop off cuz im pussy and will never do shit or knuckle up. Aight brotha

Little late but...

7f5a4084.jpg

And i fixed ur reply to what u really meant, because no matter what ur still pussy and toy...but ill end it here with that

blackguy , fastZeetec302 , armored , fuckkanyewest , FACTORY_MADE , ChickHearn , chaleko , lilkidshit , ILOTSMYBRAIN , 6 foot 7 , 2Blazzed , UnFuCkWiTaBlE , Killa Queens! , upatnight , ink face , 90SBROOKLYN , acros <gmf> , Dry Wretch , manz , P I N H E A D , MFcoltski , CHURASCO , TREASON.THREAT. , CHICOPERICO , suicide bombin , cheesesoup , excite_the_feds

blackguy , fastZeetec302 , armored , fuckkanyewest , FACTORY_MADE , ChickHearn , chaleko , lilkidshit , ILOTSMYBRAIN , 6 foot 7 , 2Blazzed , UnFuCkWiTaBlE , Killa Queens! , upatnight , ink face , 90SBROOKLYN , acros <gmf> , Dry Wretch , manz , P I N H E A D , MFcoltski , CHURASCO , TREASON.THREAT. , CHICOPERICO , suicide bombin , cheesesoup , excite_the_feds

omg i came off on 12oz

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 67 (23 members and 44 guests)

acros <gmf> , fagritti , suicide bombin , lowballer , tha whut , excite_the_feds , XxthakingofqueenzXx , moco666 , swagmatic , FACTORY_MADE , armored , the flats , PNOID76 , HSMOLESTER , 90SBROOKLYN , username5000 , Spier , lilkidshit , why write , THE SLEEZY ONE , fastZeetec302 , vandalthisbitch

yeah i'm bored..lol