N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear you, kerse came thru the city and sorta did the same thing lewy and btm did, early 2000, shorty after is when lewy came thru... everyone wasnt painting as hard, but lewy was doing his thing..... then no returned in 09 and they been crushing every since

i wanns say.... lewy is more up then les. and lewy and the rest of them paint way bigger then anything les has ever painted...

i hear you, kerse came thru the city and sorta did the same thing lewy and btm did, early 2000, shorty after is when lewy came thru... everyone wasnt painting as hard, but lewy was doing his thing..... then no returned in 09 and they been crushing every since

i wanns say.... lewy is more up then les. and lewy and the rest of them paint way bigger then anything les has ever painted...

MY SON CAYPE GOT IT IN BEFORE HE GOT LOCKED I SAW CAYPE UP IN THE EALY 2000S BEFORE THEM ALSO I MET DAYS AN HOURS IN 04 THATS WHEN OUTTER TOWNER GRAFFITI WRITERS WAS ON THE RISE

Bump Bena hefs mate fade Audi carl 2dvs mfm mom sone ryno ekom smoke jnice ine oro dolt skid saze nb40 cinz pack( then) rehab jee chex Poko nave Doa ..Shaun nave fores toske poes doe

Colo cebo heze sham coze post eno daZ tone2 tes2 wae pae dmand core2 tain2 mewt remo

Wild jdm harp pane bizo sabe kst deci bein rn cinik dazer clone emit zine spel Ja Nemz les ark easy joz astro Louie 167 Jew bt reck wed selo acid rush ame ame2 zect boo Toper sha money semz sace snot kser BB yes2 ces 17 9th oz83 since spekbtc trap dart sedo nek skuf noxer sn giz setup Kech desa NATO bruz lewy gusto Adek charlie hustle chew Malvo Melk nekst revok saber buket Chaka oze kerb 2rage dink joner jouk sle blast doms dek phame, Chad taber mque trake haeler.etc... And to that cock sucker Johnny boy 12oz gossip broad! Keep running.