N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Real talk. The depots and hardware stores around the way used to be good rack spots about 6 years ago then new jacks made shit hot. I would have to go to LI to get paint. And i would know burn out spots that had 2 dollar krylons and red devils. Shit aint like the way it used to be i must admit if i come across a lil nigga selling paint for 2 dollars a dollar fiddy ill throw him the bread. i dont got time going out to rack n get knock.

SHOUTS TO POST A TREND SETTER..LAST YEAR HE CAME ON THIS SITE SAYIN THE MY THIS MY THAT MY SLIME MY YOUNG SCHOLAR BULLSHIT NOW YEAR LATER EVERYONE USING THE SAME SHIT..ITS WACK AN PLAYED OUT ALREADY..SINCE WHEN IS THAT THE NEW 12 OZ TALK AN WILL IT REMAIN FOREVER?

Actually it was dipset that made the "my dude" etc popular. But shout out to propane anyways....

IGHT MY 12OZ PEOPLE I WANTED TO ASK A SERIOUS QUESTION AND BE HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWERS CAUSE MOST OF YA ARE SOME LIVING LIARS. HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE RACK THEY'RE PAINT AND HOW MANY ACTUALLY BUYS IT?

I rack. I rack everyday..... But real kills move in silence... Don't announce it, get your rack on.... Let them pay for it, that's why they ain't got no ups.. No paint