N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hahaha...I know, CL's one of the few ups around Marine Park, which is pretty much a graff-dead-zone these days (MAP must be locked up again, or somethin')...

YAHOO...used to see that tag everywhere in the late 90's...

F5...Hey LTV...nice...

There's two different CLs just to clarify... My man CL HOG gets around trust that ;)

The other ones strictly a marine park-sheepshead bomber.

not much new graff around MP now a days, a lot of cop patrols at night, cant seem to figure out why

Cause 5-0's gotta drive around, goin' thru red lights like they're actually "working"...& not just hittin' Dunkin' Donuts on Ave S/Flatbush!!!

There's two different CLs just to clarify... My man CL HOG gets around trust that

The other ones strictly a marine park-sheepshead bomber.

OK...thanks, after the orig post by 90SBROOKLYN, ilostmymind said CL was goin' hard...thought they were BOTH talking about the MP/SB CL...

So your guy, CL HOG, is the one in that tunnel pic? Both CL's from BK?

Cause 5-0's gotta drive around, goin' thru red lights like they're actually "working"...& not just hittin' Dunkin' Donuts on Ave S/Flatbush!!

looool. ive walked through MP at about 4 am, and those bastards still fly through the lights to get donuts...

lotta DT's around quentin as well, only kinda chill stretch is ave R

OK...thanks, after the orig post by 90SBROOKLYN, ilostmymind said CL was goin' hard...thought they were BOTH talking aboyut the MP/SB CL...so your guy CL HOG is the one in that tunnel pic? Both CL's from BK?

Yeah CL in that tunnel pic is the real one. Both are from bk, but like I said the other one is a hood bomber.

Hahaha...I know, CL's one of the few ups around Marine Park, which is pretty much a graff-dead-zone these days (MAP must be locked up again, or somethin')...

YAHOO...used to see that tag everywhere in the late 90's...

F5...Hey LTV...nice...

Lol well map is locked up and cl hit n line q line and queens only cuz of zek otherwise he's still b in marine park hood bombing

Lol well map is locked up and cl hit n line q line and queens only cuz of zek otherwise he's still b in marine park hood bombing

nigga aineroks shut the fuk up u have no clue wht ur talkin about an the ppl ur talkin about u never met jus kuss ya think ya no the nigga doesn't mean u relle do an cl actually did dirt more then the q an queens my man did his thing for longer then u ever even knew about grafff ya wack b ya lightweight an ur fillins look like my baby cousin did em i anit hatein trust me far from it jus don't like wen lil toys who r new to this game try to talk like u no wht ur saying an don't say u been doin this long cuss late 09 till now anit that long kiddooo>>>11236 mobbbbb:mad:

Cause 5-0's gotta drive around, goin' thru red lights like they're actually "working"...& not just hittin' Dunkin' Donuts on Ave S/Flatbush!!!

OK...thanks, after the orig post by 90SBROOKLYN, ilostmymind said CL was goin' hard...thought they were BOTH talking about the MP/SB CL...

So your guy, CL HOG, is the one in that tunnel pic? Both CL's from BK?

yeah one of them is lnu only hits the hood the other cl in the tunnel does his thing

yeah one of them is lnu only hits the hood the other cl in the tunnel does his thing

son i wasnt dissin anyone so hop of my dick u fucking fag niggas always talkin shit wont even say what they wrote stayy hidden in there bedroom jerking off state your name videos you and (always over doin ) aka zek aod fuckin retard...come see me zek i no where u chill nigga keep talkin smack ur gna get smacked fucking pussy ass kid