N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha..

don't fall into the goal category of doing the same piece different colors for over a decade... I know there's a few differences, but overall just looks like the same piece.

but at least its illegal and better than most the graffiti in nyc these days.

ralph i feel you my dude, that happens when u paint every weekend b and not once a year .at one point you wont have any more options,u gonna ran out of ideas,or any more colors and shit like that and you know trying to come up with something different every time gets challenging when u been doing it so often, it gets hard to come up with something different when u love to do wild style.trust me when i tell you that i know shit looks the same at times, its hard for me to change the style whit out beating others niggas shit in one month u digg. i'd rather just keep doing my thing for now and keep painting as hard as can .

at one point i know shit is gonna change for better.

2339271044_eafa7ddae1_z.jpg

5900219740_29fc203ea9_b.jpg

it just takes time .

shot out to everybody doing wild style in 2011!

ralph i feel you my dude, that happens when u paint every weekend b and not once a year .at one point you wont have any more options,u gonna ran out of ideas,or any more colors and shit like that and you know trying to come up with something different every time gets challenging when u been doing it so often, it gets hard to come up with something different when u love to do wild style.trust me when i tell you that i know shit looks the same at times, its hard for me to change the style whit out beating others niggas shit in one month u digg. i'd rather just keep doing my thing for now and keep painting as hard as can .

at one point i know shit is gonna change for better.

2339271044_eafa7ddae1_z.jpg

5900219740_29fc203ea9_b.jpg

it just takes time .

shot out to everybody doing wild style in 2011!

Dont explain yourself. Just keep doin u