N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
look bro, to put it frank, no one but them will know exactly why he was assassinated. aint shit we can do about it anyway, except educate ourselves. what you say has no gauranteed proof. its up to a person to believe it themselves, kind of like faith. personally i believe that jfk was the last true president we had in this country, and he got his top blown off. he wanted to help this country and he ended up in the ground.

anyway, enough of this bullshit, its a graff forum

[uUntitled[/url] by good question, on Flickr

Ma nigga is puttin it Frank right quick on the block

I want to get this forum buzzing, since it seems only thing happening here is bickering between the usual nobodies of graff. Maybe we can have a discussion?

Do you believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy?

I'll go first. Without a doubt. Anyone who realistically thinks three steel and concrete buildings can pulverize and make a small pile dust and steel pieces from aircraft hitting the top sections of two buildings nee to re take middle school science class.

Over 650 licensed architect and engineers agree, read some of their comments and anyone should realize these buildings falling as they did in NYC from fires and aircraft hits is impossible, unless of course our basic principals of science are wrong.

WRONG THE EYE OF GOD HAS THE TRIANGLE POINTING DOWN MEANING HE'S WATCHING OVER HUMANITY & THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE ILLUMINATI HAS THE TRIANGLE POTINING UPWARDS MEANING THERE INVADING GOD BELIEVING THERE MORE OR EQUAL TO GOD SAME WITH THE SWASTIKA IT WAS FLIPPED & SAME WITH THE STAR OF DAVID WHICH WAS 360'D LEARN YOUR SYMBOLS & HISTORY BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOUNG ONE....& YA NIGGAS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YA TALKING ABOUT I READ THE BIBLE, READ THE QURAN I HAVE READ MOSTLY EVERYTHING ON RELIGION & ITS ALL BULLSHYT TO KEEP YOU DISTRACTED FROM THE TRUTH I JUST KNOW ONE THING I BELIEVE IN GOD... IM IN MY 5TH YEAR OF COLLEGE & IVE DONE SO MUCH RESEARCH THAT IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 2MUCH THINKING WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY BELIEVE THAT & THATS WHERE PHILOSOPHY COMES IN WHERE YOU QUESTION LIFE HALF YOU FOOLS ARE TO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THE INTELLECTUAL THINGS

6a0120a7de8889970b0134899be629970c-320wi

allseeing.gif

EyeDollar.jpg

the swastika was just an example, the nazis turned it backwards because they wanted their own symbol, so they happened to turn it backwards. if they made the fucking thing blue it would be the same thing. youre just a fucking retard, dont talk down to me if you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

the mans gotta good point, politickin is one of the 5 elements of hiphop

i've heard enough reasoning to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. some guy brought up the fact that if a plane would've hit the towers, it would've fell a different way or something like that

the mans gotta good point, politickin is one of the 5 elements of hiphop

i've heard enough reasoning to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. some guy brought up the fact that if a plane would've hit the towers, it would've fell a different way or something like that

those buildings were meant to implode on impact to not damage the surrounding area. they were built resistant to a plane hitting them (due to the fact of their size), but not a plane hitting them at that speed. probably was some government type shit though

There are too many unanswered questions.

One of which is, why was the crime scene so quickly sanitized?

Why was the debris so quickly removed from the country?

sad thing is i really doubt we "normal citizens" would ever know what exactly transpired. its the same deal with the JFK thing. everyone knows something was up, but the only way to prove it happened was some form of admittance, which you know we will never get, at least not any time soon