N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea that is the eye of horus, and as far as the "as above so below"...thats one of the main points in freemasonry and the main reason why these secret societies operate in secret, because at the highest levels they worship satan

2cnwg78.jpg

"as above so below" that means good and evil together, that is why freemasons always have checkered patterns on the floors of the lodges.

if u dont believe me then look it up

hold up hold up ....my guy as above so below means that US as human beings are no different from anything in this universe..."as above so below" witch comes from Hermetic teachings..is explained as this... The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum." the difference in all that is just that there moving at different speeds of vibration witch is the third hermetic principle...you got a lot of things confused my brother i suggest you do a little bit more research my young student...this has nothing to do with "satan" or "lucifer" or whoever the fuck you believe they worship.....dumb ass -__-

hold up hold up ....my guy as above so below means that US as human beings are no different from anything in this universe..."as above so below" witch comes from Hermetic teachings..is explained as this... The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum." the difference in all that is just that there moving at different speeds of vibration witch is the third hermetic principle...you got a lot of things confused my brother i suggest you do a little bit more research my young student...this has nothing to do with "satan" or "lucifer" or whoever the fuck you believe they worship.....dumb ass -__-

God is not the same as man. anyone who knows just a little bit about God, man, and satan, know that satan was cast out of heaven because he desired worship and believed himself to be a god. what you are talking about is teachings of mystery schools which ties into all that New Age bullshit that ppl like Helena Blavatsky wrote about. if your studying this kind of material then you goin down a dark path my friend :lol: open your eyes, why do you think this generation laughs when you talk about demons and satan...because we are conditioned to believe they dont exist. i cant say with certainty that they do but i can tell u all u have to do is use logic and reasoning to come to the conclusion that these secret societies perform occult rituals and even have their own twisted philosophies based on the fact that man can become a god, just like satan desired

God is not the same as man. anyone who knows just a little bit about God, man, and satan, know that satan was cast out of heaven because he desired worship and believed himself to be a god. what you are talking about is teachings of mystery schools which ties into all that New Age bullshit that ppl like Helena Blavatsky wrote about. if your studying this kind of material then you goin down a dark path my friend :lol: open your eyes, why do you think this generation laughs when you talk about demons and satan...because we are conditioned to believe they dont exist. i cant say with certainty that they do but i can tell u all u have to do is use logic and reasoning to come to the conclusion that these secret societies perform occult rituals and even have their own twisted philosophies based on the fact that man can become a god, just like satan desired

You should erase logic and reasoning from your vocabulary.