N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THE HAMPTONS AARE SO 3 YEARS AGO. ITS ALL ABOUT MARTHAS VINYARD IN THE 111[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/font][/size]

Stop trying to do so much to you text dawgs it's not Wavy, you're only turning an attempt at Waviness into an Ultimate Failure. Unwavy :nope: :nope:

It was a joke. I think its awesome that you guys were so excited to be doing throwups in the Hamptons. Its actuall the irony thats so funny. When yu o to he Lamps its to get away from tha shit. I hought it was amusing na everyone wrote "were here" and then to say under the pic " we were in the Hamptons what were you birds doing this weekend"

2im86td.jpg

stephan wishes he was black so everything he does and portrays is that of a black man.(ex.beef patty wit the cocoa bread) just be yourself zn. youll get more respect that way.. i mean look at me im the perfect example. NOONE respects me because im "hiding" behind a name ona public forum.(not being myself) you on the other hand have exposed your true colors. your toy, your pussy, you get no money,etc etc. none of those things are french montana or gucci mane certified my pebble in the forest.