N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tumblr_lkfp6aStRf1qcnycxo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304202851&Signature=rzP3nbdhgm8XK6jHi14ld0nSpWE%3D

this is ill... but i think duides is too busy trying to do posters and stickers instead of spray paint and markers? dudes is sitting at home photoshopeing ideas instead of hitting black books to get iller or going out and painting.. like its more about your viral skills rather then old fashion cans and paint... thats my 2 cents like it or hate it if you like.... :huh:

this is ill... but i think duides is too busy trying to do posters and stickers instead of spray paint and markers? dudes is sitting at home photoshopeing ideas instead of hitting black books to get iller or going out and painting.. like its more about your viral skills rather then old fashion cans and paint... thats my 2 cents like it or hate it if you like.... :huh:

i definitely see where your coming from nad i agree but u gotta understand this is 2011. times have changed and this is a new age for graff. new ideas and new technology to be incorporated with graffiti and vandalism.

Ron English, Newa, Twist, Mayhem Crew, Kaws, etc. etc.. list goes on of people that have been doing posters for decades. The difference was that they painted them by hand and not just some prints. It's not cheap at all to be printing those things and unless you are getting them for free, it's kind of nuts to be paying for ads like that. Revok got billboards legally put up but he didn't pay for them at least.

I don't get how people like BNE, MQ, SMART CREW and all these guys pay for thousands and thousands of stickers like that... It's the same thing as paying for your paint pretty much.

i definitely see where your coming from nad i agree but u gotta understand this is 2011. times have changed and this is a new age for graff. new ideas and new technology to be incorporated with graffiti and vandalism.

yo you absolutley right... but... if you cant piece.. why you trying to be on some 2011 shit? if i cant make a lay-up properly why im saying its 2011 and trying to dunk feel me? im not dissing anyone in particular im just saying some cats wanna be on this new shit when they dont even got the basics down... proper throw-up? or straight letter? there hand need majpor work on you know? ins tead they at home copy and pasting photoshop & illustrating things....

yo you absolutley right... but... if you cant piece.. why you trying to be on some 2011 shit? if i cant make a lay-up properly why im saying its 2011 and trying to dunk feel me? im not dissing anyone in particular im just saying some cats wanna be on this new shit when they dont even got the basics down... proper throw-up? or straight letter? there hand need majpor work on you know? ins tead they at home copy and pasting photoshop & illustrating things....

i still dont get this unwritten rule , and how people still stress the fact about piecing or not.

ALOT of the top writers and/or favorites.... cant piece. or simply do not do it.... at all.

Times change, adapt to it, ya dig. :cool:

I hate when niggas bring excuses to why they wack. Stop hating/Its 2011/ its a new era/straight letters take too long/ insert generic excuse.

Not speaking about smart crew or bs cus they did their thing, but niggas in general.

If u toy say u toy keep it a buck but dont say some stupid shit like we in a new era, and thats why u cant do a decent throwy.

took a ride on the j train after not taking it for 6 years after 4 stops i couldnt take it no more had to sit down no more screw setup onetime packman nave vex nim darks baby korn aones cype just took the queens side still a few ve and asp spots living is the bk side any good.

Then don't even take the 7. That shit is just a dissaster.