N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1st off when did I say I was prodigy? When you heard me say up my screen name is his 1st bar off that song? See you clutching at straws, you got no way to attack my character ao you try to critic music lyrics with me..... That's sad

Okay let's get into detail wit this cause obviously you was a victim of hear say, or you here to bullshit niggas. So most niggas in here know who I am so I'm not here to make on some "e-thug" shit up. So let's start it. Me seno and smirk 2dx was painting. C'er and syx climbed the fence.. Making mad noise climbed down off The street side we duck down we ain't know what was going on. The 2 walked to the tracks looked around and started walking down. The 3 of us hop out we like what yah write. The normal game starts no one wanna say what they write it's back and forth what you write. Finally I say who I Am then c'er says I write clutzz some lame ass back up tag. I'm like so what's good with C'er and emer going over me? He's like nah straight letters go over fills, I said I agree but it seems like c'er and emer are going over us all the time saying straigt letters. He's like oh that's my cousin I'll talk to him. I'm like aight.... Syx (young ass skranny nigga, word to everything he's like 17 mad skinny frail) and c'er walk down they continue to pair but they are very noisy. So we like up these dudes hot let's finish up and Bounce. We walk out... If anyone knows the l line, you know You can walk the street and you can look right down into the tracks and see someone paint. So we climb out. We watch c'er and syx. I CLEARLY see him go over VAZ (TCK GAS Crew). So I'm like word? You gonna lie? Say Your clutzz I'm watching you do a seer fill over my hommie. Cool I walk back down, I walk upto homeboy in the tracks. I'm like I just seen you do a seer fill over my hommie VAZ, he gets quiet and says nah I'm taking the spot back for my cousin. I step closer and call him out like? yo your seer stop fronting. The kid syx Spanish skinny kid sees whats going on, turns around and starts doing a white inside and blue outline. I'm like so what's up shoot me the fair one..... And I clearly said no one jumping in seno and smirk back up to give room, cause they know I was gonna swing hommie head off, Thats word to both my seeds. Seer looked me up and down put his hands up like a mime on a glass window and said "yo Dek I don't want no beef". I say don't lemme see you dissing any one in my crew, he stood silent and walked away (syx was painting the whole time, didn't even flench to help seer). I'm not here to felt make up stories my nigga, I speak the truth all the time and tell niggas how it is. I remember te story perfect but you don't forget the truth but you forget the lies. So please hommie tell me where I'm wrong? Seer back 3 people down? Dogs whatever you smoking zip lock that shit and hit the ave with that. Cause you def based God.

So lemme hear your revised version? Or better yet tell seer and syx meet me and we can reminise old memories.......... Nope. I doubt it

So your syx? Cause if your not c'er seriously keep your fucking mouth shut cause you wasn't there.

Thats the prob c'er had all yah niggas gassed like he take yah to the L-line and spot yah paint all of sudden yah thugs... Nah fam you got ZERO stripes.. Real niggas is laughing at you and the rest avoid you bums. And as I said if it's a problem hommie I do home visits partner... Ask yah man.... Look across the street "department of home land security" that was put up across the street from hommie house purposely.... Watch yah ass little nigga it's a cold world out there and you ain't dressed warm enough.

oh no my dude i hope you are proud of yourself you are now the lamest nigga i have ever hurd lol for reals i dont think i have ever seen someone tell me a story that i was around for and completely turn it around in there favor because they wanna look like a super gee on a secound rate forums website that from wut i hurd about you seem to live on sorry my dude im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. me telling people wut realy happined and you falsifying it. nah im not about to do all that you is a loser and i feel bad for you that you even had to stoop so low as to start making up your own versions of shit that happin mad long ago. mad loser status hommie for reals. and as for me being a bum ass nigga shit i can buy your whole lifestyle at this moment. no worries over here hommie trust me. home visits huh that sounds like some homo shit but if you realy wanna take the trip to north carolina its ok with me jerk you couldnt even walk by my neighborhood without getting arrested for looking like a loser bitch i can bet large amounts of cash money that you cant even make it to my door step lol but seriusly im syx and your most likley dek the story telling washed up graffiti artest that lives on 12oz getting at niggas he realy shouldnt cause he is such a loser like that. i got shit to do homeboy halla get at my niggas merk and seer for and interview bitch.

oh no my dude i hope you are proud of yourself you are now the lamest nigga i have ever hurd lol for reals i dont think i have ever seen someone tell me a story that i was around for and completely turn it around in there favor because they wanna look like a super gee on a secound rate forums website that from wut i hurd about you seem to live on sorry my dude im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. me telling people wut realy happined and you falsifying it. nah im not about to do all that you is a loser and i feel bad for you that you even had to stoop so low as to start making up your own versions of shit that happin mad long ago. mad loser status hommie for reals. and as for me being a bum ass nigga shit i can buy your whole lifestyle at this moment. no worries over here hommie trust me. home visits huh that sounds like some homo shit but if you realy wanna take the trip to north carolina its ok with me jerk you couldnt even walk by my neighborhood without getting arrested for looking like a loser bitch i can bet large amounts of cash money that you cant even make it to my door step lol but seriusly im syx and your most likley dek the story telling washed up graffiti artest that lives on 12oz getting at niggas he realy shouldnt cause he is such a loser like that. i got shit to do homeboy halla get at my niggas merk and seer for and interview bitch.

5478260299_e2ec538332_o.jpg

k271439coolstorybro4.jpg

i guess in all ya years of makin mad bank and selling mad guap noone ever taught you how to spell :lol:

signin maaad checks cant even spell ya name right :lol: :lol:

lemme stop cuz these niggas is too THORO for spell check naah meeen!??

dmx-flesh.jpg