N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IF A HAD A CRANE AND BALL I WOULD OF KNOCKED DOWN THAT DEATH TRAP A LONG TIME AGO FUCK LEGAL SHIT GO TO THE STREETS AND RUN FROM THE D'S ITS FUN.

who ever comes out the crib with pants that tight deserves a beatin off gp ..if you aint a female or you aint a homo ..shit is so soft nowa days anything is tolorated .. kids that dressed like this would not be allowed in the game of graff 15 years ago my goon:confused:

ah son.....you wanna know how niggas dressed 15 and 20 years ago, theres this movie called style wars...pop it in and tell me how they are dressing lololololol. you might be disapointed.

ah son.....you wanna know how niggas dressed 15 and 20 years ago, theres this movie called style wars...pop it in and tell me how they are dressing lololololol. you might be disapointed.

i take it back..i should have read on, you had your say on style wars.

That would never happen because writers are all a bunch of egotistical hard headed pieces of shit. which is exactly why the city is winning the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFpLX_26vUY&feature=player_embedded

lol this video is a perfect example of what be goin on out here today ..if u fit this description body ya self .. now back to the graffics:D

swagggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

shut da fuk up daqueerofqueers dat whole video right dere is aabout ya pussy azz hahahahahahahahahaha all da clowns talkin bout save da fun factory is faggots u neva heard of toy azz nikkas wash gu