N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Biography:

Even a cursory glance at the history of Strong Island reveals that it’s produced more than it’s fair share of innovative verbal technicians over the years. One of the most original MC’s to hail from it’s shores in recent times has been Roc Marciano from The UN crew. Initially put on by fellow L.I. resident Busta Rhymes, it wasn’t until Marcy and his crew lent their vocals to three tracks for Pete Rock’s Petestrumentals project that the world really took notice. Utilizing a stream-of-consciousness technique that sounds effortless but is actually very precise in terms of timing and cadence, Marciano is in a class of his own right now. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.

high tide

everything in the last few pages that wasn't graf got deleted

when the thread goes nuts with names faces and arguing it's much easier to just do that.

if it stays relaxed in here no more shit will get deleted

but if people start arguing and going nuts posting names and shit then lots of posts get deleted or the thread gets closed.

everyone just calm the fuck down.

If thats the case then block STEVENKING snitchin ass

In Roc's words "killer shit.," "the lyrics I wrote, they showing unlimited growth, deliver the coke, any nigga try to approach, give em hole like Gilligans boat" "Bundles are tossed, out the sunroof of the Porsche, thought I was humble to a fault, im from the jungles of new york, Mr Wonderful, I'm like Paul Orndorff." This shit speaks to me, I'll consider myself a disciple of Roc's, dude is the resurrection. "He's big Tookie out here."

With forums ... comes flaming, ridicule ... jokes... friendships made, and new enemies achieved.

ITs part of the internet life, point blank.

But i do understand the part of the pics of faces being posted, Im all for that shit to be taken down. And hate the dry snitching.... But other then that, if nikkas is exposing dudes for being rats.... then im all for that to be exposed.

Yes

yk you need to spend more time worried about the way you write b4 you worry about post.. damn u be on that niggas cock hardbody !!!! u are the illest fan/groupie toy i ever seen post did a face with glasses like many other writers have i doubt he was thinkin about noxer when he did that .. but you think about p every time you get on here :lol:

lmaoooooooooo da don?

09282008210512149.JPG

09282008205616070.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: toy fail of the year.!!

yk you need to spend more time worried about the way you write b4 you worry about post.. damn u be on that niggas cock hardbody !!!! u are the illest fan/groupie toy i ever seen post did a face with glasses like many other writers have i doubt he was thinkin about noxer when he did that .. but you think about p every time you get on here :lol:

lmaoooooooooo da don?

09282008210512149.JPG

09282008205616070.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: toy fail of the year.!!

What does this say ?????????????????

lmaoooooooooo da don?

09282008210512149.JPG

09282008205616070.JPG

those pics are dumb old from like 07 08 i was still doing it up tho