N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im done arguing with you if your not noxer your self then just drop it your making your self looking like youre his #1 fan

4894636114_1b44e19b57.jpg

cry%20baby.jpg

CHILL B HOW T FEEL THAT YOU AINT ORINGNAL YOU JOCKED SOME HERB FROM QUEENS? AND FOR THE RECORD NO ONE AINT A FAN YOU TRYNA GET FAM RAGGIN NOX YOU SHOULD JUST PUT DOWN THE CAN NOW DO ALL OF US THE FAVOR:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

well their has been encounters with them bronx birds and they flew away but they not the only ones cmon what bout veo running away from les nd nemz while seps got beat up niggas is all soft now a days i aint gunna vauge for everybody but i never ran from any of my peeps...

tease let em know how we do !

we can tell you have nooone to hold you down because first you complain about us jumping ppl people and then u cry out fair ones ...neither of that rocks with you cause everytime we see you we will consistanly beat you up .... find sum friends hire a hitman thatll stand up for you ..

because i know the niggas that surround me are thorough! you got to mant squares in your circle