N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RIP space(since) dat mobster thing gotta hands i told this dumb kid its one d and he pulled out a bb gun my nicca pull the rachet and let off damn i told this kid stop acting like gangster my fault SOUR didnt mean for your mans to get shot Rest In Peace SPACE gone but never forgotten damn lil fucking kids need 2 learn life not a game its sad to see you go be4 2011 http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/12/26/2010-12-26_17yearold_gunned_down_in_bronx_subway_station_12_questioned_by_nypd_police.html

RIP space(since) dat mobster thing gotta hands i told this dumb kid its one d and he pulled out a bb gun my nicca pull the rachet and let off damn i told this kid stop acting like gangster my fault SOUR didnt mean for your mans to get shot Rest In Peace SPACE gone but never forgotten damn lil fucking kids need 2 learn life not a game its sad to see you go be4 2011 http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/12/26/2010-12-26_17yearold_gunned_down_in_bronx_subway_station_12_questioned_by_nypd_police.html

SMH I was wondering why he haven't got on aim plus he haven't came on here pin hope you wans't the trigger man but this can't be true i was talking to him this night but he was on 2 line bombing i sould of never goofed space on the bombs that night