N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo peace and love to all my 12oz Famalams and I really mean this from the bottom of my heart. Without yall I wouldn't be the blocked victim that I am on here or the 5 foot 4 inch pretend to be identified as a police officer of the NYPD. I like this site and at the end of the day I call all of you my famalams. Love ya knuckleheads.. Your my 2nd family. Happy new year to pop corn and Life moderator whom I think is smash and I dont even write like that whom i think is shaun and fibs and klops and caves and leeto and kea and nomineebestelroler and revs and wonka and adik and space and doz and what and dek and inktoner. ight man enough with this silly shoutout bullshit im in a Yellow Taxi on my ipad that the sponsor issued me tonight part of my new dont drink and drive program the city got me in. ttyl guys.

I NEVER EVER POST ON THIS ASSHOLE OF A FORUM CAUSE ALL YOU "GANGSTAS" KILLED IT. NIGGAS LIKE TO ACT LIKE GRAFFITI ARTIST BUT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO ACT. TALKING ABOUT FAMALAMS AND ALL THAT OTHER NONSENSE. GROW THE FUCK UP AND QUIT RUNNIN YA MOUTH ON THE INTERNET PLEASE, ON SOME REAL SHIT. FUCK PEOPLE THAT RUN THEIR MOUTH ANTICIPATING ATTENTION, THATS THE PHONY NIGGA, STRAIGHT UP. SAY REAL THINGS, DO REAL THINGS, PLEASE, KEEP IT "GANGSTA", WHATEVER THE FUCK IT MEANS NOW A DAYS. STOP KILLING WHAT ONCE WAS GRAFFITI. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE NIGGAS WHO KILLIN THE NEW YEAR, PEACE AND LOVE TO MY FAMS TBP TBP TBP TBP

• Like 1

I NEVER EVER POST ON THIS ASSHOLE OF A FORUM CAUSE ALL YOU "GANGSTAS" KILLED IT. NIGGAS LIKE TO ACT LIKE GRAFFITI ARTIST BUT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO ACT. TALKING ABOUT FAMALAMS AND ALL THAT OTHER NONSENSE. GROW THE FUCK UP AND QUIT RUNNIN YA MOUTH ON THE INTERNET PLEASE, ON SOME REAL SHIT. FUCK PEOPLE THAT RUN THEIR MOUTH ANTICIPATING ATTENTION, THATS THE PHONY NIGGA, STRAIGHT UP. SAY REAL THINGS, DO REAL THINGS, PLEASE, KEEP IT "GANGSTA", WHATEVER THE FUCK IT MEANS NOW A DAYS. STOP KILLING WHAT ONCE WAS GRAFFITI. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE NIGGAS WHO KILLIN THE NEW YEAR, PEACE AND LOVE TO MY FAMS TBP TBP TBP TBP

Your better off not posting up on here in that case! especially since you catchin feelings over shit not even intended toward you fukin dick blower. Nigga this is a GRAFFITI chat! Da fuck you think this is a wall street journal forum with tips on how to become successful and trade stocks better? Graffiti is all about being a DICK to who ever and whatever you fukin online prophet. Aint no one know who i am or half the people on here that are not liked and theirs a reason for that cover up fool. to make shit more aggrivating just like the property owners when they walk out and see their property bombed you dumb ass. cmon stay not posting cause the one post you did post up about your aggrivtion is super stupid dumb ass...2012"

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !

Happy New Year N E W Y O R K C I T Y thread. I've been drunk for several days.

Hopefully in 2011 toys will mature faster.

People will hit the streets more.

People will hit the highways more.

There will be less complaining.

Less will die over stupid shit like narcotics or geopolitics.