N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that was the 90's when niggas didnt use the internet as a means of graffiti and most likely didnt realize that the outline that was went over in a DARK tunnel was that of a dead writer .. and in a way it wasnt, its not like he went over a classic SANE throwup from the 80s he went over a sane OUTLINE that was done by smith .. which means graff rules do apply and really, talking shit about another dead writer .. always cool.:rolleyes:

ok cool so your saying all these spek's that people throw up are open to anybody to diss since he didnt do it. please! i dont feel one way or the other about spek going over sane in a tunnel once, cause both those dudes did it right and im sure it wasnt meant as a insult since it was a one time thing but cmon yo. respect the dead is a two way street playboy

ok cool so your saying all these spek's that people throw up are open to anybody to diss since he didnt do it. please! i dont feel one way or the other about spek going over sane in a tunnel once, cause both those dudes did it right and im sure it wasnt meant as a insult since it was a one time thing but cmon yo. respect the dead is a two way street playboy

shut the fuck up, a fillin goes over a hollow stupit.

and ones dead, and did the fillin himself and the other is dead and never painted that spot. get the fuck outta here toy.

this site is depressing...niggas try to school lil ones to help them look not as retarded/unknowledgeable and they make lil comebacks like "go play with ya lil trainset lolz" cmon son... are u kidding me? Iight now for that homo toy invisibleman 2 come and hop on my dick like he does on every other post i make. [/color][/size][/i][/b]

there comes a time in every toys life were they wanna learn history and knowledge and style by themselves you cant force criticism or knowledge on them because they are just fragile toys they break easily. they cant swallow their pride for a second and realize their shit is hurt and they know nothing, they gotta be instant "kings" and gangstas who "run shit" they want too much too soon not realizing what their doing or what history their erasing with their toy shit. your style is weak nominee and you cant even admit it, your too focused on catching the next spot, killin the next line. your too busy racking for returns to paint whack shit with instead rack some marble notebooks and some pens and sit their and do your throwie hundreds of times untill it looks decent. stop conforming to society and your peers, you dont have to be a gangster or a tough guy to be respected in the graff game. im not mad at you and im not mad at toys im mad at ignorant people who do graffiti, being toys or writers with style. and if your ignorant please dont display it on 12 oz so the whole community can see how stupid you are. i gotta stop taking adderall i get too opinionated.

there comes a time in every toys life were they wanna learn history and knowledge and style by themselves you cant force criticism or knowledge on them because they are just fragile toys they break easily. they cant swallow their pride for a second and realize their shit is hurt and they know nothing, they gotta be instant "kings" and gangstas who "run shit" they want too much too soon not realizing what their doing or what history their erasing with their toy shit. your style is weak nominee and you cant even admit it, your too focused on catching the next spot, killin the next line. your too busy racking for returns to paint whack shit with instead rack some marble notebooks and some pens and sit their and do your throwie hundreds of times untill it looks decent. stop conforming to society and your peers, you dont have to be a gangster or a tough guy to be respected in the graff game. im not mad at you and im not mad at toys im mad at ignorant people who do graffiti, being toys or writers with style. and if your ignorant please dont display it on 12 oz so the whole community can see how stupid you are. i gotta stop taking adderall i get too opinionated.

no , you right 100.

Yo bro? Diva why do you talk so much caca when your extra hurt bro? Your trash your a sidekick plus you paint with garbage ass ba.... Do hush your mouth before I go to the lot and splash etch everywhere.... Go practice