N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny cus i been on here longer than u. y u sucking me lil nigga. as for kash and cash...kash [/color][/i][/b]

lol u truely are a bafoon u toy ..look at the join date ..and i been on here longer then that my flea long b4 this shit got toyed out ..look at the stats ..veteran u anal canal:scrambled: :scrambled:

OH SHIT HE POSTED EARSNO AND SACE IN THE SAME POST HE MUST THINK THEY THE SAME NIGGA[/color][/i]

l_7abe254576f54787a2f83cf4a7a63503.jpg

fail my gerber..dont try to save face on that fail ..u thaught ca was cash point blank period you toy ..the discussion was about cash and kash and all of a sudden you post up cash pics with ca pics from robotswillkill.com like a true toy lookin for points ca and cash are listed right along side each othe on that site funny how i just broke ya whole fail down ..u aint foolin no one my flea take it back to class toy.. u swim in kiddy pools ..u aint ready to hang 10 in that austrailian thunder wave...smh over and out:lol: :eek:

r.i.p to my slime sace

only if u could see the toys that put up ya pics

lol smiley face @ nominee 4 the biggest fan havin the nerve to call anyone a nobody .. my gerby u the last queens toy that should ever be talkin ..the the last few times i been on here out of thin air .. u jumped on my dick like a thirsty stripper ..no bruno..obviously u an anonymous fan ..a nobody ..and please dont come with the i dont want cops knowin who i am on here bafoonery my germ..u aint foolin no one ..we have pm's that jake lamotta cant read if u a thoro nigga u will state ya name ..but u aint ..u just a online toy..mad hapy to talk to and be amongst some of his favorite writers in the cyber world ..u to soft for the live shit..so STOP IT CINCO.. got emm!!

Lower Manhattan, trucks More then 60 Panels Clean trains and t to b`s in several countries besides America Ask a writer about Cash and I`m the one that comes to mind Thats just a fact.. ;) [/color][/size]

Damn didnt you do this same shit on Saster...My nigga Kash done put in consistent work throughout the city....if niggas do remember you and the name ©Kash comes up u be damn sure niggas gonna ask if it the one with a K...

WHATEVER YOU BLACK BOOK CROOK

ARE THOSE EVEN YOUR OLD ASS COATS?

YOU DO REALIZE YOU LOOK STUPID WEARING THAT SHIT RIGHT?

IF YOU DIDNT HAVE THAT SHIT IN 88-94 YOU MISSED THE BOAT

TOY!

been a lo-life since 90'. go sport your rocawear and leave us alone dumbo.i'll burn you left handed and slap you righty. dont jock the power pieces. hate on me cuz you rockin dirty asics with your bugle boy shirt, its all good. get it together though.

been a lo-life since 90'. go sport your rocawear and leave us alone dumbo.i'll burn you left handed and slap you righty. dont jock the power pieces. hate on me cuz you rockin dirty asics with your bugle boy shirt, its all good. get it together though.

YOUR LYING LIKE A RUG RIGHT NOW BRO

YOU DIDNT HAVE ANY LO IN THE 90'S YOUS A JNCO JEANS RAVER ASS NIGGA

WHO NEVER EVER GOT UP EVER YOU BOUGHT THOSE COATS ON EBAY TRYING TO RELIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD

SHOULD HAVE SPENT THAT BREAD ON HAIR PLUGS PIMP....