N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how much more garbage is this nigga diva gunna post we get nigaa your gassed noxer threw you up ..stop postin ya wack halafood ya minds in the gutter with all that shit!! bump my nigga remo lol les writing kites on the rock so niggas dont do em dirt..now wait for divas response like yo my nigga les is gully he been writing mad long thats my nigga he use to baby sit me when i was young n now i bomb with em lol

how much more garbage is this nigga diva gunna post we get nigaa your gassed noxer threw you up ..stop postin ya wack halafood ya minds in the gutter with all that shit!! bump my nigga remo lol les writing kites on the rock so niggas dont do em dirt..now wait for divas response like yo my nigga les is gully he been writing mad long thats my nigga he use to baby sit me when i was young n now i bomb with em lol

:cool: i agree i want more adek!!!!

You should all read THE WORLD SCREAMING NOV

his fantasy takeover is more realistic than all NW0 conspiracies and whatever else.

its more relevant to our daily lives and very empowering on the short term, rather than waiting 2 years for the world to end.

anyone whos read this book (all 7 of us) laugh when we realize that NOV's absolutly absurd out of this world fantasy might be more realistic than all of the dooms day illuminated scenarios posed on the internet, the youtubes, and whatever else.

This kid on the last page showed a bunch of crazy problems with no solution, NOV york lays out a more tangible reality, with a solution that will move your heart and soul, even in all its absolute absurdness, it will still be more realistic than all of the nw0 theories listed above.

in general its a good idea to READ MORE BOOKS.

seriously... 8 part youtube movies ARE effective, but its hard for us intellectual types to buy into an idea that is perpetuated by folks that 50 years ago, would have been considered backward ass rednecks, or strait up clan members. i cant get behind an idea that idiots buy into, you feel me?

without sounding like a dick riding flanagan, cuz i dont even know these fools... ill leave you with these words

read more books

and read "the world screaming nov"

i can dig that...fuck man, reading all that shit make a nigga wanna light up a big head spliff now....shit

idk son but i swear on my life let me catch ADEK LEWY AND GUSTO OR ANY FUCKEN BTM NIGGA IMA SLAY YA END OF STORY.... ALL YA NIGGAS IS SUCKEN A TOY NIGGGA IDC WHO OR ARE HOW MUCH UPS YA THINK YA HAVE .... 90S NIGGGAS HAD 3 OR 4 FILLS A BLOCK AND NIGGAS STILL WASNT UP THAT SHIT WAS THE NORM... SINCE WHEN U ROCK ONLY L.E.S AND SOME BROOKLYN U ALL CITY???? REALLLY?? SINCE WHEN?? SINCE WHEN ITS OK EVER IN GRAFFITI TO HAVE DRIPPY LINES THROWY OR NOT???? AND SINCE WHEN IS IT OK TO SAY U ALL CITY BUT YA NIGGAS DONT POP BURNS NOT ONCE .... AND IVE SEEN THAT UGLY ASS THING U CALL A STRAIGHT LETTER THAT DONT ROCK... DONT BELIVE THE HYPE ... CUZ OUTTA OF THE OUTER TOWNERS IVE MET AND CHILLED WITH YEA NIGGAS GET THE LEAST RESPECT ....