N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its all about what kind of lawyers you have kids. Wake up. You guys get public pretenders. Real life criminals with real attornys are a whole different story. Chances are your lawyer is already freidns with the DA and are making plea deals before your even set free on bail.

I will say its funny how brand new screen names sign up on here and spend a whole day trying to ruin copes credibility though. funny.

Theres actual writers out here that you guys roll with and post pics of daily that are ACTUAL rats, and you parade around like snichin is cool, droppin names on here all the time like some herb did to DCEVE a few days ago, but no one cares. Soon as Cope gets arrested you kids wanna spend days making up stories and usin the word "fishy" LOL.

You nigghaz are bored, if it aint Adeks tight pants or Skuf givin someone a style, or someone getting chased into a grocery store you guys got nothin else to talk about.

You need to go out and paint some shit and stop talking like your in NYU for Law, cuz it aint workin.

well, who the real snitches god??????

stop stop snitchin on snitches.

i love all these cope conspiracy theories... how about cope doesnt do enough damage for VS to waste time lurkin around his crib, or writing up a warrant. thats the way it works... VS would arrest every one of you if they cared about you, but they dont. Theres a bunch oif toys runnin around doin insides and etch and rooftops in the daytime and beefin over them, goin back over and over again. why would VS waste time with cope?

1-a majority of his work is beyond any statue of limitations- a large percentage of his newer work (throws included) are permission... LEGAL.

2- they know if they did get him, he would have more legal backing than probably any graffiti arrest to date....

3- hes a big ass grown man whos been thru the system before im sure.. cops dont wanna fuck with that.... thats no fun.. cant get this nigga crying at the precinct, cant get him to say shit, cant threaten him about what the "niggers" at bookings gonna do to him... they know what will happen, a huge waste of time will happen.

you should all be thankful theres a bunch of toys and out of towners constantly running wild out there, otherwise VS be baggin every one of you, probably stating this forum as evidence.

bump going mostly legit and still getting toys and cops to talk about you.

<toy not cop

i love all these cope conspiracy theories... how about cope doesnt do enough damage for VS to waste time lurkin around his crib, or writing up a warrant. thats the way it works... VS would arrest every one of you if they cared about you, but they dont. Theres a bunch oif toys runnin around doin insides and etch and rooftops in the daytime and beefin over them, goin back over and over again. why would VS waste time with cope?

1-a majority of his work is beyond any statue of limitations

2- they know if they did get him, he would have more legal backing than probably any graffiti arrest to date....

3- hes a big ass grown man whos been thru the system before im sure.. cops dont wanna fuck with that.... thats no fun.. cant get this nigga crying at the precinct, cant get him to say shit, cant threaten him about what the "niggers" at bookings gonna do to him... they know what will happen, a huge waste of time will happen.

you should all be thankful theres a bunch of toys and out of towners constantly running wild out there, otherwise VS be baggin every one of you, probably stating this forum as evidence.

at least someone on here has a brain.

sometimes i go on saster and say "cope 2 is a cop"

then i come on 12oz and im all like, "ey, i read that cope is a cop"!

then i sign on my other user name and argue with myself about cope's whereabouts and shoe size.

YOU DO THAT TOO?

AH MAN WE SHOULD HANG OUT

xXKINGOFQUEENSXx AND I ARE GOING BOMBING

YOU SHOULD COME THROUGH DUDE.....

Theres actual writers out here that you guys roll with and post pics of daily that are ACTUAL rats,

AV,ADER,CHEESE,RAMBO AND DIDNT CS DO SOME FUNNY STYLE SHIT TOO CANT REMEMBER AT THE MOMENT IVE SEEN BABY 168 GO OVER HIM AND WRITE RAT

none of those fools do shit anymore, if i go painting with rambo and he rats on me, then ill just wait till my mom posts my bond, then ill use the time machine that i used to paint with rambo and cheese, and go back intime, before i painted with them, and i wouldnt paint with them.

OR

i could have mom post my bond, then ill go sell the time machine i used to paint with niggas from the silent film era, and use those funds to fight my case, and win (time machines are expensive)

and then ill use the rest of the money so cope and I (yes, thats proper english) can go buy the rest of the regular Rustos so u clowns have to get the female caps from shit like engine block cleaner like me and cope did, back during jimmy carters first term.

stop shouting son. in the words of my man from back in the day, you must be black or old.. to be typin in all caps like that, learnin the computer and shit with your public library card, i think your 30 minutes is about up and theres a line of annoying asian boys waiting to play free games online