N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are clearly a dumb mother fucker.

sean bell was at a strip club the night before his wedding out with his boys havin fun like most men do before they get hitched..

he was a father and was goin to be a husband and the NYPD killed him for no reason.

rip Sean Bell

well he was black so it was only a matter of time before he was killed via gunshots

Werd up substance over hype. Do your dirt however it gets done then do what you gotta do after. Niggas wanna walk around all baggy at 4 am, good luck! lol. Cops are goin str8 for you. Professional criminals try not to fit the part. Young ignorant toys, I'm telling you. That's who's bitchin. Older pro writers ain't got time to bitch about bull shit. Good luck young toyz!

whos gunna stop this guy at any time of the night? nobody

212xp3d.jpg

nah homey you mistaken, you never called me a cop pork chop or whatever your corny gay saying is that you claim you called me in the past..your the only writer i know that calls a fill in a "FILLING''. nigga we aint at no dentist office gettin r teef fixed you platano lookin faggot...we write graff and do fillins fool. you need to take graf 101 over from your idles like free5 or who ever you look up to dick head. i aint mad at you just correctin you dummy, dont be takin my shit to the heart fool, just take it as advise and or corrections my doodle....:lol:

Ess0878 u really on my dick homie don't be mad that I called u a cop pork chops lol