N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you clowns are too caught up with where people are from.

heres some facts for you

Guru was from Boston, and None of the players on the Yankees where born in NYC.

stop the bullshit, and pointing fingers everywhere else and take a look in the mirror at what YOU doin ( or aint doin )

get with the times or get left behind. if wearin tight pants at night means gettin up like ADEK and whoever, then FUCK pass me some of your sisters pants! Ill do my dirt, then come home and put on my Fubu shorts and keepz it real while I play my Wutang albums.

lol this nigga taking his wife to a strip club when he has a child.the last thing that guy was was innocent

you are clearly a dumb mother fucker.

sean bell was at a strip club the night before his wedding out with his boys havin fun like most men do before they get hitched..

he was a father and was goin to be a husband and the NYPD killed him for no reason.

rip Sean Bell

take the dick out ya ear and fuck what you heard ...as soon as u meet a writer yo can i push ya cru n believe fairytells cave listen ya career as slow as me on prometh man be serious you fuckin caveman listen throw in the towel come back in a few years you might have some juice left...and wait buz is better then tease and jek right ...

lol you see u didnt deny that u got beat up by buzz .. and ma career is slow ? you ignorant white boy lol

you clowns are too caught up with where people are from.

heres some facts for you

Guru was from Boston, and None of the players on the Yankees where born in NYC.

stop the bullshit, and pointing fingers everywhere else and take a look in the mirror at what YOU doin ( or aint doin )

get with the times or get left behind. if wearin tight pants at night means gettin up like ADEK and whoever, then FUCK pass me some of your sisters pants! Ill do my dirt, then come home and put on my Fubu shorts and keepz it real while I play my Wutang albums.

just dress like a dt

Werd up substance over hype. Do your dirt however it gets done then do what you gotta do after. Niggas wanna walk around all baggy at 4 am, good luck! lol. Cops are goin str8 for you. Professional criminals try not to fit the part. Young ignorant toys, I'm telling you. That's who's bitchin. Older pro writers ain't got time to bitch about bull shit. Good luck young toyz!

Werd up substance over hype. Do your dirt however it gets done then do what you gotta do after. Niggas wanna walk around all baggy at 4 am, good luck! lol. Cops are goin str8 for you. Professional criminals try not to fit the part. Young ignorant toys, I'm telling you. That's who's bitchin. Older pro writers ain't got time to bitch about bull shit. Good luck young toyz!

you got time toy