N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Niggas need to stop caring what other ppl are doing and go rock. Wasting time on the internet. Go paint and let the paint do the talking. Who cares if niggas is rich, poor, strong or weak? Niggas is putting in more work than locals. And the locals are on the internet talking shit about outta towners. Who looks bad?

didnt notice you wrote this. yeahhh what he said

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i grew up out of this site..now im back ckause im bored..smfh..out of towners kill streets ckause they dress in tight attire look gay..so at 3am when ckops drive past them they dont look suspicious.what ckop would stop a tight gay clothes white man at night.unless they in brownsville then they a think they feens trynna buy ckoke or ckrack.. lmao..i swear i would beat the shit out of one of them givem a taste of a thug brooklyn asswhoopin..same for the rfwiggers

i grew up out of this site..now im back ckause im bored..smfh..out of towners kill streets ckause they dress in tight attire look gay..so at 3am when ckops drive past them they dont look suspicious.what ckop would stop a tight gay clothes white man at night.unless they in brownsville then they a think they feens trynna buy ckoke or ckrack.. lmao..i swear i would beat the shit out of one of them givem a taste of a thug brooklyn asswhoopin..same for the rfwiggers

2z65iq1.jpg

lol now its cus niggas dress "white"

so go to old navy and get your cardigan on

doesnt matter how you dressed the one accesory u gota have this winter is a pair of nuts to get up. It doesnt matter if you're wearing a purple barny suit, when you walking around alphabet city or china town and them boys roll up and see u too many times on the street thats it your hot. They know who from the hood and who isnt and whose doing what. downtown manhattan is a small area. end of the day if you smashing the livest aves in downtown manhattan you came off cus you went for it not cus of how ur dressed.

• Like 1

lol now its cus niggas dress "white"

so go to old navy and get your cardigan on

doesnt matter how you dressed the one accesory u gota have this winter is a pair of nuts to get up. It doesnt matter if you're wearing a purple barny suit, when you walking around alphabet city or china town and them boys roll up and see u too many times on the street thats it your hot. They know who from the hood and who isnt and whose doing what. downtown manhattan is a small area. end of the day if you smashing the livest aves in downtown manhattan you came off cus you went for it not cus of how ur dressed.

bullshit u kno damn well if they see a black or spanish kid wit baggy army pants an braided hair with out even spraying a wall its a automatic pullover which leaves blacks an hispanics vulnerable to random search so even if u didnt get caught red handed painting just carrying paint is a ckrime.the yuppie hipsters will not always get randomly pulled over..ur white u know nothing about racial profiling.so u ckant relate in anyway.if im walkin in glendale queens i got a more of a chance of getting randomly searched then if i was walking in brownsville.point blank we ckan all agree nypd are racist.now a days original black an spanish ny natives got alot to lose rather than doin live spots an risking their freedom.the 90s is over.long story short google racial profiling an ull get the picture.

bullshit u kno damn well if they see a black or spanish kid wit baggy army pants an braided hair with out even spraying a wall its a automatic pullover which leaves blacks an hispanics vulnerable to random search so even if u didnt get caught red handed painting just carrying paint is a ckrime.the yuppie hipsters will not always get randomly pulled over..ur white u know nothing about racial profiling.so u ckant relate in anyway.if im walkin in glendale queens i got a more of a chance of getting randomly searched then if i was walking in brownsville.point blank we ckan all agree nypd are racist.now a days original black an spanish ny natives got alot to lose rather than doin live spots an risking their freedom.the 90s is over.long story short google racial profiling an ull get the picture.

downtown manhattan is extremely diverse. Like i said its a small community, the cops know EVERYONE. They know who is from the hood and who isnt. Who should be out there at what time and who shouldnt. Whose out cus their dealing dope and whose writing graff. It doesnt mater who you are how you dressed by the time they come around to stopping you they already know the deal cus theyve been peeping you all night.

and you pulling race cards just goes to show where ur head is at.

end of the day if your still wearing your southpole jeans from jr high with airforces you need to step your life up.

downtown manhattan is extremely diverse. Like i said its a small community, the cops know EVERYONE. They know who is from the hood and who isnt. Who should be out there at what time and who shouldnt. Whose out cus their dealing dope and whose writing graff. It doesnt mater who you are how you dressed by the time they come around to stopping you they already know the deal cus theyve been peeping you all night.

and you pulling race cards just goes to show where ur head is at.

end of the day if your still wearing your southpole jeans from jr high with airforces you need to step your life up.

no tru religions or levis an airmaxs dont make a difference any type of hiphop attire is attention..skinny jeans dont ckount an whymention southpole? thats irrelevant to the situation