N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
graffiti when nyer's bombed

l_e3149485d23c802b216ee00a3a38cee4.jpg

graffiti today

4491273251_e34442e14e_z.jpg

rage fuckin war on these out of towners.....good flick and good point...but know you got the new kids(toys) from nyc jocking these out of towners thinkin they real deal holyfield...rich white boys...perfect example niggas talkin shit to a king aone and cs after adek stamped them,,,,,,,hhhmmmmmmm....OPEN YOUR EYES

rage fuckin war on these out of towners.....good flick and good point...but know you got the new kids(toys) from nyc jocking these out of towners thinkin they real deal holyfield...rich white boys...perfect example niggas talkin shit to a king aone and cs after adek stamped them,,,,,,,hhhmmmmmmm....OPEN YOUR EYES

lol didnt stamped me or CS... I have to say My aones pops on that roof top...I killed it with that spot I did... Have to say that spot I did was the hardest roof top I did.. Do or die spot...

you that kez wuz ill!!!!!

other shit toy

fukkk it you get em

lol not at all.. He is not a king...Killin shit yes...Give it to him for that....To be king u have to be up all all all over them place I mean allllllllll over......U want to talk about king...VFR...JA use to be a king..slow down....and some other not going to say....

ja is always a king!!!!

was a king LOL!!!!!!!

EASt SIDE WESt SIDE LEWY!!!!

But you wont. You're making your city look bad. Jealous like a motherfucker, gettin all maaaad on the net cause a couple of other men are applying paint to walls Haha foreal? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)