N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it bothers me how when there out there doing there thing they brag about how much damage there doing but when cought they cry about doing time saying its not fair, this guy is a new jack and when he is done with his time like a couple others on this thread that where only here a handful of years will keep posting the same pics of them being arrested and news articles like they made some major impact in graffiti. bottom line is if you write expect to be cought and even do some time but dont cry like a bitch saying its unfair and they singled you out also like i have seen a couple writers do on here. graffiti in the 00`s is a disgrace you have more toys then ever with no guidence going over history and dont even get me started on the jelousy.

it bothers me how when there out there doing there thing they brag about how much damage there doing but when cought they cry about doing time saying its not fair, this guy is a new jack and when he is done with his time like a couple others on this thread that where only here a handful of years will keep posting the same pics of them being arrested and news articles like they made some major impact in graffiti. bottom line is if you write expect to be cought and even do some time but dont cry like a bitch saying its unfair and they singled you out also like i have seen a couple writers do on here. graffiti in the 00`s is a disgrace you have more toys then ever with no guidence going over history and dont even get me started on the jelousy.

so you're telling me he's crying like a bitch because someone made a site about him? he's a bitch because he's complaining that it's unjust for a writer to get a state jail sentence over graffiti .. up to 3 years? you do know PA is a commonwealth state and he could end up doing his 3 years .. PLUS? .. you sound extra reblarted right now if you think anyone should do state prison time over doing graffiti .. spraying paint on things ..

It's funny that NYer's do not travel at all but feel like they have the right to say this and that about people from other places. Name any other NYer's that have made their name known (without aid of the internet) in other cities besides MQ, CYCLE, SENTO, UTAH maybe a few more... not that much on the list. And traveling does not count if you are getting paid/flown out to paint legal murals in your 30's (most those dudes are done w/ their days of illegal painting anyway)

It's funny that NYer's do not travel at all but feel like they have the right to say this and that about people from other places. Name any other NYer's that have made their name known (without aid of the internet) in other cities besides MQ, CYCLE, SENTO, UTAH maybe a few more... not that much on the list. And traveling does not count if you are getting paid/flown out to paint legal murals in your 30's (most those dudes are done w/ their days of illegal painting anyway)

many dont travel to catch wreck because we dont see the point...we already live in "the place to be known" i dont care to go spend a month in kansas city catching serious wreck and shocking the locals...waste of my time. when you are on top of the mountain why climb halfway down to fight battles in the foothills. people come here to make it because this is the top of the food chain, its the place TO make a name. when i travel i want to enjoy the other aspects of the city i am in...if i want to run around a hood doing throwups ill walk down the block when i am home lol...shit i respect what some of these out of towners are doing, o love it...go for broke...i just dont feel the need to go balls out when i travel because basically everywhere else in the world is second tier when it comes to making a name for yourself.

"many dont travel to catch wreck because we dont see the point...we already live in "the place to be known" i dont care to go spend a month in kansas city catching serious wreck and shocking the locals...waste of my time. when you are on top of the mountain why climb halfway down to fight battles in the foothills. people come here to make it because this is the top of the food chain, its the place TO make a name. when i travel i want to enjoy the other aspects of the city i am in...if i want to run around a hood doing throwups ill walk down the block when i am home lol...shit i respect what some of these out of towners are doing, o love it...go for broke...i just dont feel the need to go balls out when i travel because basically everywhere else in the world is second tier when it comes to making a name for yourself."