N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Just to set things clear. I'm from the Bronx and I've been to Seattle. Imma Bronx, New York City native. Seattle is not just tight jean wearin hipster niggas. There are some real ass niggas out there that will set it on whoever. Real gangsta niggas old og niggas. There are real niggas anywhere. And from the last few years in NYC.....I've noticed that a lot of hispter fuckers are young wanna-be skate tryin to be hard gay niggas. So for you so called New York niggas dissin "outta towners", you guys are prob softer than the niggas your trying to diss. New York City is full of pant saggin, tight jean wearin niggas and it's embarrasing to me and other older or just plain out real heads that don't go online and talk mad shit. I'm sure a lot of ppl out there can agree with me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just to set things clear. I'm from the Bronx and I've been to Seattle. Imma Bronx, New York City native. Seattle is not just tight jean wearin hipster niggas. There are some real ass niggas out there that will set it on whoever. Real gangsta niggas old og niggas. There are real niggas anywhere. And from the last few years in NYC.....I've noticed that a lot of hispter fuckers are young wanna-be skate tryin to be hard gay niggas. So for you so called New York niggas dissin "outta towners", you guys are prob softer than the niggas your trying to diss. New York City is full of pant saggin, tight jean wearin niggas and it's embarrasing to me and other older or just plain out real heads that don't go online and talk mad shit. I'm sure a lot of ppl out there can agree with me.

that's real. thank you

are you cats on here seriously talking about pants? you sum clown ass nigga's! go start a NYC fashion thread you toys.. tight pants or baggy pant? Dont matter to me as long as your graffiti is lagit! Just cuz you out there in sum street gear dont mean you got street cred! and we some art ufc fighters now too?? graffiti is for everyone quit tryin to draw lines on the ground and make rules. graffiti is about NO RULES..

4623244038_9561cc3c08.jpg

I'll say this because I'm high and feel opinionated. I hated on ADEK for as long as I could. The comments are still back on some page somewhere. I was sitting on Houston St. eating popcorn after seeing Exit through the gift shop and I was staring at that OBEY mural. The movie discusses OBEY quite a bit and i couldn't stand the sight of his work after seeing it. Not that he didn't put in work and create something out of nothing, but my natural gut just told me that it wasn't something I like.

So I'm staring at the obey mural when this guy comes up to me because I'm sitting on the island between the east and west bound lanes staring at the mess where the kieth haring mural was. He and I began to talk about graffiti, how long he had lived in Brooklyn, the graffiti on the trains and the movement onto the streets over the years. The whole time that ADEK outline was peeking out at the top of the OBEY mural and when he asked me who was killing it at the moment all i could remember from walking around the city all week was ADEK popping up in all the right places everywhere I went.

This was before he hit the street level of the mural up.

I hadn't noticed the ADEK outline on top until after I had said that and I pointed the outline out to him.

The next week or so he hit up the bottom on the street. Then he did it again when they buffed it, and again.

Is that not ill or am I just a fool for thinking that shit was pretty fucking crazy. The Domino factory? Smart crew and AONES all tried to outshine his ass and still didn't succeed.

I had been complaining about out of towner this and out of towner that for a while. I realized that I had been a fan all along and was talking out of my ass. I still complain, but yo.... the trophy this year defiantly goes out to ADEK for best invasion from another city. Recognize his gangsta and move on because you've got some painting to do.

I'll say this because I'm high and feel opinionated. I hated on ADEK for as long as I could. The comments are still back on some page somewhere. I was sitting on Houston St. eating popcorn after seeing Exit through the gift shop and I was staring at that OBEY mural. The movie discusses OBEY quite a bit and i couldn't stand the sight of his work after seeing it. Not that he didn't put in work and create something out of nothing, but my natural gut just told me that it wasn't something I like.

So I'm staring at the obey mural when this guy comes up to me because I'm sitting on the island between the east and west bound lanes staring at the mess where the kieth haring mural was. He and I began to talk about graffiti, how long he had lived in Brooklyn, the graffiti on the trains and the movement onto the streets over the years. The whole time that ADEK outline was peeking out at the top of the OBEY mural and when he asked me who was killing it at the moment all i could remember from walking around the city all week was ADEK popping up in all the right places everywhere I went.

I hadn't noticed the ADEK outline on top until after I had said that and I pointed the outline out to him.

The next week or so he hit up the bottom on the street. Then he did it again when they buffed it, and again.

Is that not ill or am I just a fool for thinking that shit was pretty fucking crazy. The Domino factory? Smart crew and AONES all tried to outshine his ass and still didn't succeed.

I had been complaining about out of towner this and out of towner that for a while. I realized that I had been a fan all along and was talking out of my ass. I still complain, but yo.... the trophy this year defiantly goes out to ADEK for best invasion from another city. Recognize his gangsta and move on because you've got some painting to do.

thats big of you

yo a decade ago my nigga KERSE KORLEONE was killing it out there, along with some other BTM brethren. fuck all you niggas trying to hate. we aint no hipster niggas we just niggas that like to dress nice. polo. lacoste. brooks brothers. filson. north face. shit you aint be knowing about. fuck all you niggas jealous cause you cant walk it out the store like us. cant crush your own city like us. nigga you got graffiti cuckolded by us nigga. we some real life fresh coast FELONS. heard me FELONS. Doing some real shit for some real money, and painting cause we love that shit. 206 all day homie, you haters sounding mad gay still rocking hood sweatshirts? sound like some stupid ass niggas to me, some quick to get wrapped niggas. what is you some middle school niggas, i bet you still carry a black book with you every where too nigga. real talk, you just mad cause we all live like we want to while yall niggas just live like you can.

DUFFEL BAG BOY BIG TIME MAFIOSO

:) :) :) :) :) Bravo