N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Everything that happens to you will be the direct result from YOU talkin' shit on a computer.

I am done with talking to you, but Im still going to abuse you until you retire again. And when you do, everyone will know the truth about you, where you work, all your screen names, your asthma, that you love house music, that you got a bird chest and talk like your 7 foot tall behind your computer screen.

Everytime you type on here, youre diggin yourself deeper and deeper, I dont know why you think youre out of reach, matter off fact why dont you come find me first, make it easy for me, call your ex, call Devo, call your brother if you need him there to hold your hand from what I heard already about you, but make it happen, so I can put you on YOUTUBE and get thousands of views in a day.

Now, Im done talkin to you on, here.

go ahead and say something tough. You did this to yourself, now Im gnna make an example out of you.

LOL.. Why do you even bother talking to these clowns. Just Break his jaw with the 2 piece.

4 sale 1988 oldsmobile cutlas supreme in fairly decent condition. vin# 1zhe8736382020093 mileage: 345K, upgraded interior in green tea color. am/fm player and automatic transmission. must sell! this is a steal. $1450.00 or best offer. call 718 280 7764 (Reggy).

adek did that sace:rolleyes:

EVERYONE who's been writing for more then the last 2months knows Adek does SACE throwups. This dude thinks hes slick with his 6 different screen names, and his 3 fillin comeback. You got more screen names then you got fillins! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVERYONE who's been writing for more then the last 2months knows Adek does SACE throwups. This dude thinks hes slick with his 6 different screen names, and his 3 fillin comeback. You got more screen names then you got fillins! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously I didn't knoe that so stop suckin dick

were can i pay to see the ewok fight this is like a soap opera i tune in everyday... twonpoo whatever your doin its workin, u got me hooked!!!! keep it up!

I dunno but I think the only way to see this toy is to get bagged in queens. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or so they say anyway.

4918528878_74f334e4fd_z.jpg