N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

my man it is cool to go to ny and drop fills and tags, its been cool for a decade or so. theres a lota nice ny cats that make noise but theres always been dope outatowners that niggas cry about. you live in the best city in the world mother fuckers are bound to move there. get it? the question is can you keep up?

as far as "toy crews" commin from out of town and ruining shit, let me ask you something.... have you been to queens? damn these outatowners the only fuckin chance we got dude it aint the early 90s no more this shit is bigger than you can understand, most of the out of towners you are tlakin about emptioes thousands of cans in their respective areas before moving onto bigger, and better places. its a compliment they move to your city, now try and keep up.

on a lighter note i caught this a few years back a few states away

Always nice to hear a humble New Yorker. I got a question for you guys... Can an outta towner earn their stay? I know Days isn't from there yet all his shit rides. Did he earn it or just get accepted for whatever reason? You all talk so much for not doing shit about it. Bump Adek and the fact he hit VIRGIN spots in NY which is so rare. Does it hurt that all them dudes hit that roof first and now New York has to "step up" to take them out? Nonsense...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my man it is cool to go to ny and drop fills and tags, its been cool for a decade or so. theres a lota nice ny cats that make noise but theres always been dope outatowners that niggas cry about. you live in the best city in the world mother fuckers are bound to move there. get it? the question is can you keep up?

as far as "toy crews" commin from out of town and ruining shit, let me ask you something.... have you been to queens? damn these outatowners the only fuckin chance we got dude it aint the early 90s no more this shit is bigger than you can understand, most of the out of towners you are tlakin about emptioes thousands of cans in their respective areas before moving onto bigger, and better places. its a compliment they move to your city, now try and keep up.

on a lighter note i caught this a few years back a few states away

Always nice to hear a humble New Yorker. I got a question for you guys... Can an outta towner earn their stay? I know Days isn't from there yet all his shit rides. Did he earn it or just get accepted for whatever reason? You all talk so much for not doing shit about it. Bump Adek and the fact he hit VIRGIN spots in NY which is so rare. Does it hurt that all them dudes hit that roof first and now New York has to "step up" to take them out? Nonsense...

you know whos frmo new york mother fuckin indians yo we all immigrants

y u gonna even put a toy nigga like thats name in yur mouth.. why u dropping your pennies in the cipher even, who the fuck is u..nigga, u serious?? u be doing double shifts on this shit, talkin bout i dont write, r u serious jake?

hey dipshit if u read what i wrote i was giving an example of the new wave. y u getting mad deffensive ma g? u do nothin but talk shit nigga. read what niggas write before u jump to conclusions bitch

hey dipshit if u read what i wrote i was giving an example of the new wave. y u getting mad deffensive ma g? u do nothin but talk shit nigga. read what niggas write before u jump to conclusions bitch

read what niggas write?? nah nigga, i skim thru the shit, n shit on the first nigga talkin the most shit, acting live u aint sayin nuthin... u got the linguistics of a fifth grader, u defintly somebody little brohter,,all i do is talk shit/ werdup, shit on you little dunnys talking bout, its so sad, go get ya wetwipes muthafucker .. u sit n copy n paste, upload , link, share, allday, my guy, go get some burn.. u embarrassing yourself.

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy all work andnoplay makes jack a dullboy, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy

allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy Allworkand no play makes jack a dullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy allworkanadnoplaymakesjackadullboy

bruh, filthadalphia is known for that style b. them niggas scribble on walls. the only niggas i give props to is esccrew, bronx and prozak other then that all handstyles their is trash b.

GET YOUR MIND OUT THE WHITE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE SHOEBOX, PHILLY IS THE TRUTH. JUST CAUSE U DNT UNDERSTAND SOMESHIT DNT MEAN ITS WACK. JUST MEANS U NEED TO TRAVEL MORE.

read what niggas write?? nah nigga, i skim thru the shit, n shit on the first nigga talkin the most shit, acting live u aint sayin nuthin... u got the linguistics of a fifth grader, u defintly somebody little brohter,,all i do is talk shit/ werdup, shit on you little dunnys talking bout, its so sad, go get ya wetwipes muthafucker .. u sit n copy n paste, upload , link, share, allday, my guy, go get some burn.. u embarrassing yourself.

u sound real mad bruh. ura artard b. u dont even kno wat i was talkin about so whos embarresed now b? u just mad cause nobody gives u props for the shit u do b. do u b. keep talkin shit cause its motivatin me bruh.

GET YOUR MIND OUT THE WHITE NIKE AIR FORCE ONE SHOEBOX, PHILLY IS THE TRUTH. JUST CAUSE U DNT UNDERSTAND SOMESHIT DNT MEAN ITS WACK. JUST MEANS U NEED TO TRAVEL MORE.

lol y u so mad? just because people cant read what they write dont mean u have to b mad. i have family in filly b. i been their and the place might be the home of graffiti but its not the home of style so takea chill pill and relax jbogardo