N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
werd yo. first u cryed bout me stealing flicks now u critizing me. son hopp off the meat b. adek is not respected by people because he started alot of beef with niggas from NY. he's a toy that has ups. just like 80% of nyc. and who are u calling a yungbuck? watching to much brushstrokes i think v_V

hahaha yo, KID!, you have no idea what ur talking about. so stop at that. you might think u know the whole graff game cuz u jump on here everyday, but in reality. 12oz aint the reality. go ask around, ask whatever REAL ny writers u know. they give adek respect. why? because he brought the NY movement back, and on that note, he did and does more graffiti then me or you and half the kids on here will ever do. SO WHERES YOUR CREDIBILITY E THUG! u come on here like u hard and that u somebody in da streets. nah son, sit back, respect your superiors, and maybe you will learn a thing or two and make somewhat of a dent in this graffiti game.

you love cryin to me b. i never said anything bout knowin how the game works. all im saying is i dont like toys from other states coming to this city and putting up their wack shit. and ur right 12oz fell off. inkhead used to post dope picks but all these toys that are on here scared the real cats away. and no adek didnt bring the ny movement back. ny was all about style and ups. now its just a popularity contest. and i think i do kno you bruh :D

u did mushrooms with my best friend lol

whole point ofa handsytle is for it to look nice and be legable. u sayin that

5vna5v.jpg

^^that looks nice? son u cant even tell wat that is b. ny is home to style enda story

LMAO That dude's from fucking Delaware.

That's like taking a wack fillin in NYC done by some outatowner and using it as an example of a "NYC fillin".

C'mon son.

you love cryin to me b. i never said anything bout knowin how the game works. all im saying is i dont like toys from other states coming to this city and putting up their wack shit. and ur right 12oz fell off. inkhead used to post dope picks but all these toys that are on here scared the real cats away. and no adek didnt bring the ny movement back. ny was all about style and ups. now its just a popularity contest. and i think i do kno you bruh :D

u did mushrooms with my best friend lol

i'm shakin' in ma boots bruhh hahahah, my b my b i forgot you had the illest style and the most ups in this game aight aight! yo got it big boy! but when you see adek on the street, even tho u prob wont know who he is, but if u ever meet him. make sure to tell him all this shit u talk on 12oz. i guarentee it wont be a "quote" and repost reply. hahahah

Shaun is write, this shits just sad.:huh: :huh: :huh:

Look at your post - Get some Grammar tutoring, How could you even know - oh.. you don't - I told you already - and you need help.. Step off and stop huffing paint.. It's affecting your mentals and motor skills

YOU DUDES NEED TO GO PAINT OR GET SOME PUSSY OR SOME FUCKING MONEY, THIS SHIT IS JUST DISGUSTING

YOU KIDS HAVE BEEN GOING BACK AND FOURTH ALL DAY OVER THIS SHIT WHO EVEN REALLY CARES.......

YOU NIGGAS SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT A DUDE FROM TEXAS GETS MORE BURN THAN YOU IN YOUR HOME TOWN......

IVE NEVER MET THE KID BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW SON GETS IT IN!

ALL THE DUDES THAT YOU CLOWNS THINK HAVE TRUST FUNDS RACK MORE SHIT IN A WEEK THAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THESE DUDES HUSTLE VERY HARD TO ROCK OUT HERE WHILE YOUR LAZY ASSES SIT AROUND IN YOUR LAME ASS JOBS AND CRIBS CRYING ABOUT THEM ALL DAY GET OVER IT GO PUT IN SOME FUCKING WORK!

AND PLEASE NEVER FORGET THIS EVER, EVERY TAG YOU CATCH IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN IS WORTH 10 IN ANY OTHER PART OF THIS CITY AND THAT IS A NATURAL FACT

Shut up Shaun, you have style why aren't you doing anything, are you too old to get back out there and crush it, show the new wave how it goes

Shut up Shaun, you have style why aren't you doing anything, are you too old to get back out there and crush it, show the new wave how it goes

I dont write any more I just make ink sell ink get a lil guapington get high and gets the bitches i gets the bitches meng

im not the 1 complaining about the transplants.....

if they want to go through bookings in ny its all good with me slime......